What?!?!?! Carcillo says Savard bit him???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What?!?!?! Carcillo says Savard bit him???

http://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: What?!?!?! Carcillo says Savard bit him???

And I'm not buying it, from what it looked like to me I don't think Carcillo ever got his gloves off, so how bad can you bite someone through a glove?

Carcillo probably bit himself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

good bite him again. kick him in the balls. shove a stick up his @ss and shave his ugly face.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I can't stan Carcillo, Hartnell and Richards in the exact same order!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hope Savard has had his tetanus shots!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Well, if someone had you in a clinch along the boards and was throwing uppercuts and then tried the old face wash... I would bite him too! I still can't believe that was a penalty on Savard!?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I hope Carcillo's antics cost the Flyers the series........nothing would be better then to see him be their downfall. Refs watch video too.........I'm sure they will soon start calling his embelishments.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Only cause Carcillo tried to bite Savard but is missing a few of the precious pearls. He is an agitator whose play must be obvious to the NHL except on plays witnessed tonight.  He is a UFA so many on here will want to sign him!  Nope!  Milbury loves him!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

CARCILLO IS A

SHITEATINGCOCKSUCKER!!!!!

I hope Lucic beats the livingshit out of his sorry @ss in Game 3.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

He's a UFA after this season?  After watching him play tonight, Montreal must be clamoring for him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

In Response to Re: What?!?!?! Carcillo says Savard bit him???:
    good bite him again. kick him in the balls. shove a stick up his @ss and shave his ugly face.
    Posted by chitownBruinfan

Love it. Post of the night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

this story will have legs.  the national media will pick up on this.  i bet those PTI clowns talk about it tomorrow.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

and Savard says "what was he doing with his fingers in my mouth anyway?"....classic.

anyway....nhl will probably suspend him for a game, just to keep the Bs from sweeping.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

Carcillo is the biggest loser in the NHL and a piece of trash.  On CSNNE after the game they were saying how when Savard was heading to the box one of the penalty box officials overheard Richards saying to Savard that they were going to knock him out for another 6 weeks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

no penalty, and the replay doesn't show anything. No evidence = he said, she said = no suspension.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Only cause Carcillo tried to bite Savard but is missing a few of the precious pearls. He is an agitator whose play must be obvious to the NHL except on plays witnessed tonight.  He is a UFA so many on here will want to sign him!  Nope!  Milbury loves him!
    Posted by islamorada

I believe Cacillo is a RFA not an UFA.

http://www.capgeek.com/players/display.php?pid=71842&pos=F

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

F Carcillo and the Flyers. I counted 2 cheapshots on Krejci, when Carcillo tries to Ulf Samuelson his surgically repaired hip and the the other flyers elbow to the face on Krejci which drew a penalty. Also they have gone after Savard repeatedly knowing he is off a concussion. All philly cares about is taking out star playres F THEM

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

On the radio this morning, their is no evidence that savard bit him....No blood, no bite marks. And the toothless pu-$$-y had his gloves on. Also, carcillo said when he tries to make cheap shots at people, he likes or tries to rip their teeth out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Did you see Carcillo dive after Begin hit him - he looked like a redwood falling in the forest. All this guy does is dive around and try to draw a penalty.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Dialogue heard on the Flyers' bench during each game this year.  "Carcillo, you shoot at the other team's net."  Carcillo gives new meaning to the word "embellishment"  and the league knows this.  This stooge is the best at faking injuries to draw penalties.  He's cried wolf too many times already for the NHL to take this talentless meathead seriously.  Him using the word "cowardly" is a self-reference if ever there was one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Best quote I've read yet by Savard;
    "He was trying to pull my teeth out"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CrystalPhoenix. Show CrystalPhoenix's posts

Ahahahaha!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

This cementhead mook has more suspensions this season than game-winning goals in his CAREER.  I wouldn't take his word for where he puts his jock.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

Carcillo is the biggest loser in the NHL and a piece of trash.  On CSNNE after the game they were saying how when Savard was heading to the box one of the penalty box officials overheard Richards saying to Savard that they were going to knock him out for another 6 weeks.
    Posted by BruinsUSA

If he said that then someone needs to take a run at him...im surprised Richards said that he is a B%c&h.... Thorton needs to drop'em with Carcillo

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

First:  Savy has been suspended for biting someone before.  I think it was Darcy Tucker in like 2003 or something????

Second, with that said, if I was a Marc Savard type of player and had a guy like Carcillo taking shots at me for the second time in 2 games the way he has in that pile, Id bite him too, and hard enough so he wouldnt be playing anytime soon.  The refs and league let too much dirty crap go on with goons and star players. 

Third, I dont get why Thornton isnt running at Carcillo or Richards or Hartnell!?!?!?!?!  What is Thorntons job now, to score?  He needs to be out there to send a message, PERIOD!  Im getting so sick of Julien doing NOTHING every game, over and over.  You know its coming from the top.  Julien BARELY shows emotion.  Bad call:  He makes a face.  WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just dont get whats going on.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsNut5480. Show PatsNut5480's posts

If the series go to game 5 back in Boston I think the Bruins should play the "Charlie bit my finger" youtube video on the big screen. Carcillo sounds like a little kid. "Mommy Mark bit my finger"

Sections
Shortcuts