What?!?!?! Carcillo says Savard bit him???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfunk50. Show gfunk50's posts

Re: What?!?!?! Carcillo says Savard bit him???

No doubt that Carcillo tastes like CHICKEN!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Carcillo is a great actor ....got Begin to the penalty box for acting ...did u see the replay ??   Same for Savard now he is trying to make a big story out of nothing ..that player ia s fake and it is not with that kind of player that the Flyers will ever get even close to a stanley cup .....sorry flyers fans but your team S....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: What?!?!?! Carcillo says Savard bit him???:
    No doubt that Carcillo tastes like CHICKEN!!
    Posted by gfunk50

Made an account just to say this?  Absolutely worth it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

If Carcillo goes at Savvys' head again, I hope McQuaid, or Thornton seek him out and cross-check him in the throat. Someone has to step up and protect Savvy and not let this 3rd liner have his way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: What?!?!?! Carcillo says Savard bit him??? : I believe Cacillo is a RFA not an UFA. http://www.capgeek.com/players/display.php?pid=71842&pos=F
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Chowdahkid, you are absolutely correct on his status for next.  I stand corrected.

If in fact Carcillo was bitten by Savard then I have to ask what the hell was Carcillo's hand doing in Savard's  mouth.  Did Savard put Carcillo's hand in his mouth???? Ha.  Do you think the bite was so bad that he had marks on his fingers, well in his post game interview he said there were no marks.  Much to do about nothing!  

Now if Joe Haggerty did have evidence of the Richard's remark on putting Savard out another 6 weeks well the NHL should investigate.  I like Richards as a player but that is plain stupid.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

First:  Savy has been suspended for biting someone before.  I think it was Darcy Tucker in like 2003 or something???? Second, with that said, if I was a Marc Savard type of player and had a guy like Carcillo taking shots at me for the second time in 2 games the way he has in that pile, Id bite him too, and hard enough so he wouldnt be playing anytime soon.  The refs and league let too much dirty crap go on with goons and star players.  Third, I dont get why Thornton isnt running at Carcillo or Richards or Hartnell!?!?!?!?!  What is Thorntons job now, to score?  He needs to be out there to send a message, PERIOD!  Im getting so sick of Julien doing NOTHING every game, over and over.  You know its coming from the top.  Julien BARELY shows emotion.  Bad call:  He makes a face.  WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just dont get whats going on.
    Posted by bigvig

Screw the 5 minute penalty -- Chara needs to knock that caterpillar off Carcillo's upper lip and stop the insanity. The guy accuses others of being cowardly and has no problem prematurely dropping his gloves and flailing away on noted tough guy Gaborik??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Carcillo's just jealous of Savy's pearly whites...also he's a piece of sh*t...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

The league can't but pleased with "Clowncillo's" embarrassing act.  Ex-Leaf assistant GM Bill Watters said today that if the NHL had any guts, they'd give him a two-minute penalty for diving, an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and toss him.  The playoffs are supposed to be the league's showcase and you can bet, along with the intensity and skills, hi-lites include his nightly feigning of injury.