what could we get?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

what could we get?

Hi,what if we offer Morris,ryder,and our #1and say sobotka,could that match anything in edmonton,or carolia.They get a top 4 defenceman,a prospect,a draft pic,and a gamble,really what could we get.while keeping the toronto pics.??????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: what could we get?

Edmonton-- A signed picture of #99 from 1980's Cup Winning Teams.

Carolina--- A stale 4 year old Krispy Kreme Donut and a Hartford Whalers used game jersey.

Seriously Dude???????? I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out where you are going with this????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarrenRyan9. Show DarrenRyan9's posts

morphosis1974  ...Im no GM, but im pretty confident that you could get Visnovsky without giving up any of those players. Edmonton #1 priority is to dump salary, if that means taking back 50 cents on the dollar im sure they would be very willing to do it

im thinking

Morris - expriring contract
    McQuaid - Future def for them
    2nd round pick

for

Visnovsky

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Ryder- will attract SOME interest for a team looking to stock up for the stretch run.

Morris- if he were made available ther would be a GOOD amount of interest for him.  Contract running out, good hands, moves the puck around well. 

Sobotka- this guy could not be given away.  He wouldn't improve my beer league team.

But MORPH, Visnovsky?  I see that he has decent #'s on a bad team BUT... the cap hit is huge and he has 4 years left and is 32 already.  If the B's are to spend big $$ it should be on a scorer.  There D is not that bad right now. 

The price wouldn't be as high as you think for Vis- EDM is looking to unload those big contracts right now and the price probably isn't very high. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: what could we get?:
    Ryder- will attract SOME interest for a team looking to stock up for the stretch run. Morris- if he were made available ther would be a GOOD amount of interest for him.  Contract running out, good hands, moves the puck around well.  Sobotka- this guy could not be given away.  He wouldn't improve my beer league team. But MORPH, Visnovsky?  I see that he has decent #'s on a bad team BUT... the cap hit is huge and he has 4 years left and is 32 already.  If the B's are to spend big $$ it should be on a scorer.  There D is not that bad right now.  The price wouldn't be as high as you think for Vis- EDM is looking to unload those big contracts right now and the price probably isn't very high. 
    Posted by stingerjp

Sobotka could play regularly on a number of NHL teams.He has to sit in Boston due to their depth at centre.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Before we call any trade proposel stupid or unrealistic we have to remember what we got in return for our star player..Joe Thorton.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

In Response to Re: what could we get?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: what could we get? : Sobotka could play regularly on a number of NHL teams.He has to sit in Boston due to their depth at centre.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Gotta disagree with you on this one.  He is a physical and strong player, but has little to no offensive skills.  He is a healthy scratch on a below average team.  Earlier in the year, he played wing when there were big holes in the lineup so the depth at center argument is not necessarily why he isn't playing. 

I predict he will be gone when the season is over.

Sections
Shortcuts