What did Jack say last night?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jack-E. Show Jack-E's posts

What did Jack say last night?

I heard the snoball 1 hell 0 line but didn't catch what he said before that.  Anyone catch it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Re: What did Jack say last night?

"After 1 round of the playoffs Snowball 1 Hell Zero. The Bruins advance to conference semis….”

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

In Response to What did Jack say last night?:
    I heard the snoball 1 hell 0 line but didn't catch what he said before that.  Anyone catch it?
    Posted by Jack-E

"The Sabres hopes sleep with the Edmund Fitzgerald at the bottom of Gitche Gumee"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

I missed the Gitche Gumee reference as well. Pretty moronic IMO. It would have been better had he said, 'The Sabres hopes lie smashed into little pieces just like the hopes of all of Buffalo's major sports teams who have nothing but a history of losing regardless of what sport they happen to be playing.'  (Breathing...breathing...) Innocent

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from everyname. Show everyname's posts

In Response to Re: What did Jack say last night?:
    In Response to What did Jack say last night? : "The Sabres hopes sleep with the Edmund Fitzgerald at the bottom of Gitche Gumee"
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr

It's a line from Gordon Lightfoot's, "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald".  Great tune.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

WAIT.....

are you sure he didnt say:

"Too many layers"
    "Apron of the goal"
    "Bee under his bonnet"
    "the serpentine route"
    "Krejci- everything with a purpose"
    "The all importnat minute after the penalty kill"
    "Over and Under, Over and Under, over and...."
    "Now correct me if im wrong, Brick, but..."
    "And Chara caves him in!!"

its safe to say i have heard these lines atleast, atleast!, 60 times this season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

with a hop in his step

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Don't forget:

"Dangles along the halfboards"
    "The Recchin Ball does it again"
    "Here come the Bruins charging up the ice"
    "And Rask saves the day with a huge save!"
    "And a brawl breaking out in front of the net as Koleta goes for the extra poke!"

I heard that last line at least 20 times this series, if not more.  And the dangles line is just plain old now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Jack running his mouth again. Love the bruins and like Andy Brickleys (sp?) color,but jack edwards is an over the top hommer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

It's sad because Edwards loves what he does and has fun some of you have to bash the man. What need is there for bashing him? I've said this many times before, people need to lighten up and relax.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

For your listening pleasure (cringe!):

http://www.nesn.com/2010/04/jack-edwards-call-of-bruins-victory-snowball-1-hell-0.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: What did Jack say last night?:
    In Response to What did Jack say last night? : "The Sabres hopes sleep with the Edmund Fitzgerald at the bottom of Gitche Gumee"
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr

Worst....call....ever.

The boat sank in Lake Superior. That's not exactly close to Buffalo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

I am sort of disapointed that Jack didn't have at least 1 "he missed wide right"  as to me this is what I think of when Buffalo is mentioned.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brewnster. Show Brewnster's posts

Don't forget..

Juicy rebound

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Will he please say something to the effect of

"Ive had a great time and I want to thank everyone for whats been a wonderful time. I am being replaced immediately....."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

dangles along the half boards... how the F did i forget that one!!! good call!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Gretzky's office

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Here is one you WILL NOT hear again.

"Montador comes on the back or Wideman."

I have to wonder if he had any idea of what he just said, someone must have caught it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frank710. Show Frank710's posts

He sends it down the river

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

"and the puck explodes off his stick!"  translation: he missed the pass.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

http://ccrawford11.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341d73af53ef0112790af26928a4-800wi

For your viewing pleasure...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

He made a guest appearance at the Celtics game last night too....

"Not since the rains of Noah's Ark, 40 days and 40 nights, have we seen a flame extinguished so viably. The rag tag group of leprauchans will ride that Ark to King James Port and storm the castle like D-Day to dethrown the NBA's most selfish ruler and give back to the people what its rightfully there's NBA GOLD. Snowball 2. Hell ZERO."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Please Jack, take your toothbrush to your mouth and go, Over and Under, Over and Under, Over and Under!

Sections
Shortcuts