What do the Bruins practice?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

What do the Bruins practice?

What do they practice? Are they that bad offensively? This game should have been 3-1 or 4-1 but they can't find ways to score. Kind of leaves you with that empty feeling........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CdnBruinsFan. Show CdnBruinsFan's posts

Re: What do the Bruins practice?

My guess is they practice trying to break the glass along the end boards because they seem to be able to hit that at will.   You put in a soccer net and I guarantee they would miss that and still pick off those dividers that hold that plexiglass together!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

it's called talent....  lack of, that is....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to What do the Bruins practice?:
    What do they practice? Are they that bad offensively? This game should have been 3-1 or 4-1 but they can't find ways to score. Kind of leaves you with that empty feeling........
    Posted by jwb413

RYDER, STURM. and WHEELER practice counting there toes and finger....geeez these guys are stupid on the ice, and never mind about the lack of effort

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Ryder, Sturm and Wheeler all need a wake up call. Sturm is really getting under my skin. I can except Ryder is lazy but with Sturms speed he should have no problem getting set up with scoring chances. Neely needs to get on their freakin A__es!!! Julien won't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Re: What do the Bruins practice?:
    Ryder, Sturm and Wheeler all need a wake up call. Sturm is really getting under my skin. I can except Ryder is lazy but with Sturms speed he should have no problem getting set up with scoring chances. Neely needs to get on their freakin A__es!!! Julien won't.
    Posted by jwb413

They all need to be on the next bus out of Town and for good unless they came back wear another team's colors

Sections
Shortcuts