What do you get in the club seats other than wait service?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What do you get in the club seats other than wait service?

OK, you get a nicer wider seat and the wait service, but is there anything else?   any freebies?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

Re: What do you get in the club seats other than wait service?

Yeah JJ personally comes and shakes your hand and gives you an old "I've been fleeced at the FleetCenter" T shirt

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: What do you get in the club seats other than wait service?:
    Club seats Available to club seats holders are two restaurants, Banners and the Premium Club, both offering upscale dining. The Premium Club offers a la carte items at different food stations. On the lower level is a membership only Sports Club, Legends, also offering casual dining.  The unique thing about the club level is that it houses the Sports Museum of New England. The entire concourse is devoted to displays, memorabilia, interactive features and if you have tickets on this level, allow enough time to take it all in. This museum is also open on non event days and is a must see for the sports fan. Hope this helps, the box I am in, has free food, very good, as well as free soda. The concourse is a blast, with all the Boston sports teams paraphenalia, including Tony Hawks original equipment, Ted williams glove, ect. You can also watch the nesn pregame, and intermission sessions live. I am sure you won't be dissapointed.
    Posted by juniorfalcons19

Uhmm interesting .  How much does the seat cost per game ?
    I might want ask Customer service to upgrade my loge tickets for the differece

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: What do you get in the club seats other than wait service?:
    In Response to Re: What do you get in the club seats other than wait service? : Uhmm interesting .  How much does the seat cost per game ? I might want ask Customer service to upgrade my loge tickets for the differece
    Posted by BsLegion

I think face price is like $260, a buddy of mine is getting them for $111 - I can't resist a "bargain".  I was hoping for a tee shirt - need something to do the painting around the house in.  One of those rally towels would be good, too, perfect size for wiping up paint.  and I'm always game for free food.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Thanks guys.
    I'll try them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

A ridiculous maintnence fee, lol! $80.00 if i remember right.

Sections
Shortcuts