What do you guys do when you're not posting?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennyBizz. Show KennyBizz's posts

Re: What do you guys do when you're not posting?

I work in the Financial Sector in Toronto and Bartend on the side.  I enjoy checking in on the board and hearing all the GM's out there.  I do feel some great times are coming for the Beans and I'm looking forward to celebrating in front of all these leaf low lifes.  Have a good one fellas!  K-Bizz..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Technical Sales Rep for a major US Roofing products mfg....Work from my home office in Montreal ...5 minutes away from the Bell Center...and proud to drive my SUV with my Bruins bumper sticker in the streets of the enemy

Stanley Cup to the Bruins in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to What do you guys do when you're not posting?:
    [QUOTE]Hey Guys, one of my favorite things to do is jumping online and reading these posts. Sure there are the occasional dick heads, but for the most part everyones pretty hockey savvy and opinionated which leads to some great discussions. What I find interesting is how everyone has the time to post no matter what time of day. So I'm asking, if anyones interested in sharing, what it is everyone does for a living?  I write for television out here in LA. It's a weird place. No real hockey fans, no Marshmallow Fuff or Drakes products, but the winters are nice!
    Posted by Davidorr[/QUOTE]

Guess you could call me a legal drug dealer with a license aka Pharmacist for a north Jersey Hospital. Became a B's fan almost 50 years ago. Even as a kid I was able to see what morons Rangers fans were. Addicted to hockey and my Center Ice package which keeps me up all hours after the east coast games are done. Spend the summer counting the days to start of hockey season. Easy to catch up on sleep by turning on boreing baseball games. Also enjoy waking  up in the morning and finding out the Yankees lost. Too bad it doesn'thappen more often.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I'm a high school teacher and TV/Radio sports broadcaster (6 years with the Lewiston Maineiacs of the QMJHL) in Central Maine.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

retired from the military last year after 30 years.  Still working with them as a civilian contractor. Have coached hockey at a number of levels and am still playing ball hockey in the summer and ice hockey in the winter. Don't post alot on here but do enjoy the banter that goes on.  I love everything about the Bruins and have been an ardent fan since the late 60s when Orr came on the scene. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

In Response to Re: What do you guys do when you're not posting?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you guys do when you're not posting? : Let me know when you do the site cause I live in San Diego and go to a ton of Kings n Ducks games whenever I get a chance.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Count me in. I'm in LA. Last year i rented a luxury box for a B's game at the Staple Center. My kids and i had a blast even thought he B's lost in a shootout. Probably will rent again this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Delta14. Show Delta14's posts

Watchtower - may I ask who you were with in Country?  I was in Country in '66 & '67 - got hit in '67 at ConThien up on the DMZ (wrong time to volunteer for my 4th listening post that week) took a few AK47 rounds through the left hip & elbow - otherwise a fun morning.  Special Ops = Force Recon?  I was just a grunt but I also got to carry the PRK25 on patrols.  Semper Fi and glad you made it back.

toys 0311

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scots-Bruin. Show Scots-Bruin's posts

Work as an engineer with a subsidiary of a large US owned Defense Electronics whos headquarters are in Massacheussets (spelling?). Play golf some in the summer, hockey on a recreational team in the winter, holiday in Florida (roll on 27th Aug!) and mountain biking when the Scottish weather or my knees will let me !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you guys do when you're not posting? : Without giving away my true profession have you tried radio ? They're always looking. Try out the smaller markets first if that's the direction you're thinking of taking!
    Posted by petermind[/QUOTE]

Radio is a great profession (although you have to be Howard Stern or Rush Limbaugh to get rich doing it), but if you love the "theater of the mind" I highly recommend it.

It's what I do for a living as a host and news reporter, and I even get to report on sports when I'm not railing about the evil machinations of the Jacobs family ;-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: What do you guys do when you're not posting?:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you guys do when you're not posting? : Count me in. I'm in LA. Last year i rented a luxury box for a B's game at the Staple Center. My kids and i had a blast even thought he B's lost in a shootout. Probably will rent again this year. Posted by Davidorr[/QUOTE]

I'll bet you did I'll probably go to the Ducks n Sharks games as well as the Kings game like I did last year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raithrover. Show raithrover's posts

Employment-Cop
    Probably not the most popular job in the world but it pays the bills and allows me to watch hockey.
    Spare time I have a share in a microlight which means on my days off I can usually be found a few thousand feet in the air which can be a great stressbuster.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]Watchtower - may I ask who you were with in Country?  I was in Country in '66 & '67 - got hit in '67 at ConThien up on the DMZ (wrong time to volunteer for my 4th listening post that week) took a few AK47 rounds through the left hip & elbow - otherwise a fun morning.  Special Ops = Force Recon?  I was just a grunt but I also got to carry the PRK25 on patrols.  Semper Fi and glad you made it back. toys 0311
    Posted by Delta14[/QUOTE]

26th Marine RegimentScout-Sniper Platoon. I used a Rem M40.

Sections
Shortcuts