What happened to Satan?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

What happened to Satan?

I must have missed the story in the off season?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: What happened to Satan?

His contract expired.  He is still a UFA as far as I know.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

He's playing in europe on a pay per game basis awaiting an NHL deal.
    Link

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Just for what he did in the Playoffs, you'd think he'd get a deal. But he can be like Kovalev. Doesn't always show up to work, but when he does.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadBear. Show BigBadBear's posts

I really thought the performance he put up last season would net him a league minimum contract from some team... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

I don't know why Boston didn't sign him and just bury Ryder in the minors or something.  It would free up at least 3 mil in cap space and improve the team.  Plus Miro had great chemistry with Krecji, but I dont know that I'd mess with that Lucic-Krejci-Horton Line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

He was cast into hell by God. Oh, wait, wrong Satan. Sorry, my bad! :p

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Satan had a good playoff run against the Sabres and it appears that's what some Bruins fans remember. There's no way he beats out kids like Caron and Seguin. I wish him all the best, but the Bruins made the correct choice to move on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to What happened to Satan?:
    I must have missed the story in the off season?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

He's still evil.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I was thinking Satan instead of Thornton who seems to not have a niche with Campbell (and Lucic) dropping the gloves now?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

In Response to Re: What happened to Satan?:
    In Response to Re: What happened to Satan? : sooo satan over caron? don't think so
    Posted by pbergeron37

No, Caron is great, Satan over Ryder, and save like 3.5 mil.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Satan had a good playoff run against the Sabres and it appears that's what some Bruins fans remember. There's no way he beats out kids like Caron and Seguin. I wish him all the best, but the Bruins made the correct choice to move on.
    Posted by duinne

^ What she said. ^

Satan instead of Thornton?  That's a joke, right?  What part of Satan's game would fit in a fourth line role?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: What happened to Satan? : ^ What she said. ^ Satan instead of Thornton?  That's a joke, right?  What part of Satan's game would fit in a fourth line role?
    Posted by Mutant211

Well, obviously Wheeler would go down to the 4th line, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Here I am bashing Ryder and he scores the first goal, nice!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Can the devils sign him please already?!?! best uniform in all sports history. Would be very popular with the gothic crowed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I don't know why Boston didn't sign him and just bury Ryder in the minors or something.  It would free up at least 3 mil in cap space and improve the team.  Plus Miro had great chemistry with Krecji, but I dont know that I'd mess with that Lucic-Krejci-Horton Line.
    Posted by s2e42o

Ryder appears to be coming to play this year[He has to,his career is on the line]I think the B's are better off with Ryder.I like Satan's skill set but at this point of his career I don't think he can play with a lot of intensity every game[Ryder can ,when he wants to]over a long season.He may be a good pickup in the second half of the year if the B's are riddled with injuries and need a stop-gap boost,particularly if they happen to need someone to play with Krejci,at the time. 

Sections
Shortcuts