What if Seguin is the odd man out?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jontarbox. Show jontarbox's posts

What if Seguin is the odd man out?

My question is if the Bruins are up against the cap and still need to sign B.Wheeler,G.Campbell ,M. Stuart and T.Seguin , What if (unless a salary dumping trade occurs) they have to put Seguin in the minors? How will the Bruins spin it? How will B's fans react? Just curious

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: What if Seguin is the odd man out?

Seguin cant be put in the minors. Either he is with the bruins next year or he is with the plymouth whalers

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Wheeler, Stuart, Campbell and Seguin to sign w/$2.7M in salary cap space is a terrible place for Bruins to be

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

Just a question what does screw cindy mean who is cindy?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jontarbox. Show jontarbox's posts

In Response to Re: What if Seguin is the odd man out?:
    Seguin cant be put in the minors. Either he is with the bruins next year or he is with the plymouth whalers
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

Minors/Whalers...whatever....The question is what if he's not on the B's next year

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

Something'll be worked out Sequin will be on the team and will make the B's this year!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: What if Seguin is the odd man out?:
    Just a question what does screw cindy mean who is cindy?
    Posted by bobby774

I assume cindy is sidney crosby?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to What if Seguin is the odd man out?:
    My question is if the Bruins are up against the cap and still need to sign B.Wheeler,G.Campbell ,M. Stuart and T.Seguin , What if (unless a salary dumping trade occurs) they have to put Seguin in the minors? How will the Bruins spin it? How will B's fans react? Just curious
    Posted by jontarbox

who would you rather have?  Wheeler, Campbell or Seguin on this team?  They will make room.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I think the B's will trade Savard before they don't give Seguin a chance to make the team...they'll move some players and make room...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

They wouldn't send Seguin back to juniors because of cap issues..  If he doesn't make the team, then he wasn't NHL ready.  And I'll be eagerly awaiting his stat totals so I can send them to Steve Tambellini, return receipt requested.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What if you didn't start this thread?

History will be made.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Now if you could only make time run backwards to before I read the thread....