What is Seguin's potential?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: What is Seguin's potential?

Fletch, it's obvious that CJ has been directing , and confining, the kid. Little by little his skills and smarts keep improving. In the first games CJ had the Kid playing up high in the defensive zone, finally in Jersey Cj let him turn it on behind the net and all around the defensive zone. The Kid has it, and once he knows that guys like Ference are slower to move he will adjust further. Love the style and the complete game including offensive hits and delicate passes. Real good vision. IMO he is a different player than Crosby so comparisons are not consistent. If you remember StevieY in his beginning, we might just see a comparative result. He is listening, learning and applying. Cannot ask for more, and unless there are some other moves like trading Wheeler or Ryder regressing, it will be a challenge to re-insert Savard and Sturm.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Can we compare him to Tavares last season ?
    I saw Hall play Saturday night and he looks bigger than Seguin. I always thought Seguin was the bigger of the two.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: What is Seguin's potential?:
    [QUOTE]Fletch, it's obvious that CJ has been directing , and confining, the kid. Little by little his skills and smarts keep improving. In the first games CJ had the Kid playing up high in the defensive zone, finally in Jersey Cj let him turn it on behind the net and all around the defensive zone. The Kid has it, and once he knows that guys like Ference are slower to move he will adjust further. Love the style and the complete game including offensive hits and delicate passes. Real good vision. IMO he is a different player than Crosby so comparisons are not consistent. If you remember StevieY in his beginning, we might just see a comparative result. He is listening, learning and applying. Cannot ask for more, and unless there are some other moves like trading Wheeler or Ryder regressing, it will be a challenge to re-insert Savard and Sturm.
    Posted by Bogie6[/QUOTE]

I don't think that CJ is micro-managing him game by game like that, but everything else I agree with.

Sections
Shortcuts