What lines would you want for opening day in prague?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

What lines would you want for opening day in prague?

This is not a discussion just your Bruins you would like to see starting:
    This my starting roster:

Looch Krejci Horton
    Caron Bergy Rechhi
    Marchand Seguin Wheels
    Paille Campbell Thornton

Chara Sieds
    Stuart Boychuk
    Ference Mcquaid(tough choice for # 6 d also like to see Bartowski for one game)

Sit Ryder send a message and Hunwick send a message

Rask (1)
    Thomas

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: What lines would you want for opening day in prague?

Lucic Krejci Horton
    Wheeler Bergeron Caron
    Sauve Seguin Ryder
    Paille Campbell Thornton

Chara Boychuk
    Seidenberg Stuart
    Ference Hunwick

Rask
    Thomas

Healthy scratches: Recchi, Mcquaid

Won't happen, but it's what I would like to see

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Lucic Krejci Horton
    Caron Bergeron Recchi
    Paille Seguin Wheeler
    Marchand Campbell Thornton

Chara Boychuk
    Seidenberg Stuart
    Ference McQuaid

Rask
    Thomas
    Schaefer

- Demote Ryder: if he can't show up when his job is so clearly on the line, time to let him go
    - McQuaid and Bartkowski should be 6 and 7 D-men on this team, I have no confidence in Hunwick at the moment; not sure he'll ever be a consistently good d-man. Unfortunately, because Bartkowski can be sent down without waivers whereas McQuaid and Hunwick must clear, Hunwick will likely stick around (unless Chiarelli deals him) and Bartkowski wll be cut

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Lucic - Krejci - Horton
    Recchi - Bergeron - Seguin
    Marchand - Wheeler - Caron
    Paille - Campbell - Thornton

Chara - Seidenberg
    Stuart - Ference
    Boychuk - McQuaid

Rask
    Thomas

Healthy Scratches:
    Colborne
    Bartkowski

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Lucic Krejci Horton
    Recchi Bergeron Caron
    Wheeler Seguin Ryder
    Paille/Marchand Campbell Thornton

Chara Boychuk
    Ference Seidenberg
    Stuart Bartkowski

Tuukka Rask
    Tim Thomas

Doesn't really matter to me between Marchand and Paille on the 4th line, both bring important specialties, but I'd rather take the guy (Paille) who averages the most PK time and was the single biggest reason why the Bruins' PK unit revived itself last year.  The switching between Ryder, Marchand, Paille makes no sense.  Marchand and Paille have not shown themselves to be a significant upgrade on Ryder, so why change it?  Ryder stinks, I know, but he has a better record than both of those guys combined.  Keep him on a line where he will get more ice time and maybe he scores enough before Sturm or Savard comes back, and then they can actually trade him for something.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Wheeler-Krejci-Horton
    Lucic-Bergeron-Caron
    Recchi-Seguin-Ryder
    Paille-Campbell-Thornton
    extra: McGrattan

Chara-Boychuk
    Ference-Seidenberg
    Stuart-Bartkowski
    extra:  Hunwick

Rask
    Thomas

MacQuaid & Marchand are the last cuts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Robardo. Show Robardo's posts

Wheeler-Krejci-Horton
    Lucic-Seguin-Ryder
    Recchi-Bergeron-Caron
    Paille-Campbell-Thornton

Chara-Boychuck
    Bartowski-Seidenerg
    Stuart-Ference

Rask
    Thomas

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: What lines would you want for opening day in prague?:
    [QUOTE]   paille shows me nothing.....magratton with cambell and thorton will keep the other team VERY HONEST even if they don,t score........ you won,t get 20 goals out of paille, thorton, and cambell, anyway!  ferance is a weak link on d to small gets pinch off the puck way to much by bigger forwards  insert maquade here
    Posted by pissttt[/QUOTE]

You can't sit Paille in favor of Brian F*cking McGrattan.  We have an enforcer in Thornton already, and the Bruins can't afford to have 1 million bucks riding the press box anyway.  Paille is our best penalty killer with Sturm a close secod (for now).  PK was the team's strength last year, why would you want to mess with that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

[QUOTE]Wheeler-Krejci-Horton Lucic-Seguin-Ryder Recchi-Bergeron-Caron Paille-Campbell-Thornton Chara-Boychuck Bartowski-Seidenerg Stuart-Ference Rask Thomas
    Posted by Robardo[/QUOTE]
    Looks good to me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 13o5ToN. Show 13o5ToN's posts

Lucic Krejci Horton
    Recchi Bergeron Seguin
    Caron Wheeler Ryder
    Marchand Campbell Thornton

Chara Boychuk
    Seidenberg Bartkowski
    Stuart Ference

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]

Lucic Krejci Horton
    Recchi Bergeron Caron
    Wheeler Seguin Ryder
    Paille/Marchand Campbell Thornton

Chara Boychuk
    Ference Seidenberg
    Stuart Bartkowski

Tuukka Rask
    Tim Thomas

Posted by shaunk[/QUOTE]

I like all of this Shaunk but I'd rather see Sauve up than Marchand. I think it was a waste to send a speedster like Maxime down to Providence he stood out in the pre-season games he played. Brad has had a great camp and pre-season but it's the dumb penalties that worry me.

Hunwick will get the starts over Bartkowski but he should not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I'd put Seguin on the first line between Lucic and Horton. I think his speed will benefit the first line, and he'll be secure. If he's good enough to play on the 2nd line - then he'll be good enough on the first line... it's really important for him to play alongside wingers who won't let him down- they won't. That may end up being the first line for many successful years to come.

I don't want this kid playing with the likes of Paille or Wheeler...he needs to get positive results -and I don't want an 18 yr old kid to get abused without anyone protecting him...he's too valuable

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]   paille shows me nothing.....magratton with cambell and thorton will keep the other team VERY HONEST even if they don,t score........ you won,t get 20 goals out of paille, thorton, and cambell, anyway!  ferance is a weak link on d to small gets pinch off the puck way to much by bigger forwards  insert maquade here
    Posted by pissttt[/QUOTE]

One of the best penakly killers in the league & he "shows you nothing!" Every game the B's will have at least one penalty to kill. The B's aren't going to have someone to scrap every night. What about when the B's play Detroit? Who you dressing Thorts & McG for?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I know I'm going to get in trouble for saying this, but.....
    I really would like to see The Matrix centering Wheels & Ryder just for a couple of games. Maybe they can get some magic back.
    Wheels-Krejci-Ryder
    Looch-Seguin-Horton- I agree with JWensink on this
    Recchi-Bergy-Caron
    Paille-Campbell-Thorts
    Marchaund sits until he's needed. Let him be the new Sobotka.

Chara-Seidenberg
    Boychuk-Stuart
    Ference-Bartkowski

Thomas
    Rask

Yes, Thomas gets the start. Why, because I'm going by the last time they both played a regular game. Thomas played well against the Caps & won. Well, we know what happened to Rask in his last 4 starts.
    It'll also make it a point to show the kid that nothing is a given & nothing is going to be given. It'll p^ss him off & he has two ways to react. Let's see how he does.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

screw-cindy,

You would bench a veteran guy like Recchi on opening day.  Yeah that wouldn't sit well in the dressing room. 

Nite, I am with you on the lineup card.  Exactly the way I would want it.  Let a young creative guy like Seguin have the benefit of playing with a brute like Lucic and a goal scorer like Horton. 

I really hate the look of our fwd lines by the way.  I like the addition of Horton.  I just think this team needs more goal scoring.  Hopefully we get it from all our top 3 lines or it will be a long year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]screw-cindy, You would bench a veteran guy like Recchi on opening day.  Yeah that wouldn't sit well in the dressing room.  Nite, I am with you on the lineup card.  Exactly the way I would want it.  Let a young creative guy like Seguin have the benefit of playing with a brute like Lucic and a goal scorer like Horton.  I really hate the look of our fwd lines by the way.  I like the addition of Horton.  I just think this team needs more goal scoring.  Hopefully we get it from all our top 3 lines or it will be a long year.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Shupe, Thank You but the Seguin idea was JWensink's. He said it & I liked it too.