What number on your next Bruins jersey?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: What number on your next Bruins jersey?

You could go with #6.  In addition to probably being unique, you'd have an excuse if you trip over yourself and fall while wearing it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

i would go for krejci46 first, then bergeron, then rask

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I honestly don't know. 

I bought a Bourque, then through several years of not much I bought nothing. When Bergeron was signed to his last contract I bought one of those. Last year at the start of the season i bought an Axellson, and just before he was resigned a Thomas.

The most likely guys are:
    Stuart because he's the most consistent player on the team, he has about four bad games a year and is otherwise playing at a level above what he's given credit for. (I'd like to see him resigned for three or four years first.)
    Krejci because when he's got his A game he's damned fun to watch.
    Savard: He's Marc Savard.
    Hunwick: Fun to watch, great skater.
    Lucic: A game = game changing.
    Chara: Because he's that damned good. 

Honorable mention:
    Sobotka

In Response to What number on your next Bruins jersey?:
    [QUOTE]It's looking like I'll be going to the "Winter Classic" game. I recently bought the black jersey the Bruins were wearing on saturday nite (with the Bear) . Now I need to decide what number/name I want on back. In tribute to a poster here that he'de put Marc Savard I'm also leaning towards him.  Just for the fact he wants to be in Boston and for a long time.  Not to mention his mono " Team First " . As a fan I like this concept.   Who would you put ? and why ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BUReturns. Show BUReturns's posts

In Response to Re: What number on your next Bruins jersey?:
    [QUOTE]You could go with #6.  In addition to probably being unique, you'd have an excuse if you trip over yourself and fall while wearing it.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

LOL

and

LOL @ OLS

37 & 17: Have both but Bergie's was from way back when (bad memories) and the Lucic jersey... well, everyone's got one now, so it feels a little cheesy. Let him earn it.

Of course I've been waiting for this very timely signing to get Savy's jersey and I don't care if everyone else puts in the same order. He's wothy of a jersey (a real one even) and I will wear it with pride.

While watching that god-awful game against the habs, I noticed that Savy made one of his famous blind passes. But it was so beautiful that I thought, seeing that in person almost makes up for all the humiliation of this game.

And it almost did.

9 1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Current: Looch #17.

All-Time: Cam #8 and favorite all-time player, Rat Linseman #13.

Though, the next authentic jersey I buy will be when the B's hoist their next Cup, and then it'll be likely the MVP of the series.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

i saw nashville posted and i was sure his response would be 81....if your looking for a number 81 jersey here are some suggestions.
    Become a leafs fan, kessel obviously means more to you than the bruins.
    Randy Moss
    Hossa

or you could put a piece of tape over part of the 8 and you would have a savard jersey, kessel no longer plays here, get over it. You never know though, taylor hall, tyler seguin, or cam fowler could wear number 81

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: What number on your next Bruins jersey?:
    [QUOTE]i saw nashville posted and i was sure his response would be 81....if your looking for a number 81 jersey here are some suggestions. Become a leafs fan, kessel obviously means more to you than the bruins. Randy Moss Hossa or you could put a piece of tape over part of the 8 and you would have a savard jersey, kessel no longer plays here, get over it. You never know though, taylor hall, tyler seguin, or cam fowler could wear number 81
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

He criticized Kessel the 2nd half of last season.