What team couldn't use a player like this??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

Re: What team couldn't use a player like this??

In Response to Re: What team couldn't use a player like this??:
    In Response to Re: What team couldn't use a player like this?? : Thanks, it's done. It is funny how it show his multiple posts, stacked in piles like cordwood. Don't know why I waited so long.
    Posted by duinne

smart move duinne. I used to read this whiners comments on canada's globe and mail site.  Always was a loud mouth habs fan and recently admitted it on that same site two days ago.  hes a troll just trying to rile the masses.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: What team couldn't use a player like this?? : It's a big ironic that when Savard signed the 7-year deal most posters saw it as a great team-friendly deal that was applauded for the most part. I've, since, noticed a big turnaround in the perceptions around Savard after last year, some deserved; some not. I think the 7-year deal will eventually come back to haunt the Bruins, not so much in terms of cap issues but hampering them in moving Savard.  I really can't see Savard finishing his career in Boston. I agree that it would become even harder to move if he has a sub-par year.  I like the potential of a Savard-Horton-Lucic line, though.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey

I don't know how anyone could consider it a team friendly deal.  It is a cap friendly deal with the three liar years tacked on the end.  If he had 120 points last season and won the scoring title, Hart, and Conn Smythe, it still wouldn't be a team friendly deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Now, I don't have to listen to her nonsense anymore !"

Umm birdbrain that's not how the ignore button works. You will still see her posts but she now doesn't have to put up with you spewing your nonsense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: What team couldn't use a player like this?? : My God, enough already. Please go join a Canadiens board and dis Savard over there. Good god, even you aren't stupid enough to blame an injury-riddled player for a low-scoring season. You're just deliberately trolling now, and stupid me, I'm falling for it. That's it. I can't take it anymore. Time for ignore.
    Posted by duinne

Duinne, don't you get it yet? This guy is like an STD..Easy to get; hard to get rid of! Right now, even to see his name makes me wanna hurl!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Re: What team couldn't use a player like this?? : I don't know how anyone could consider it a team friendly deal.  It is a cap friendly deal with the three liar years tacked on the end.  If he had 120 points last season and won the scoring title, Hart, and Conn Smythe, it still wouldn't be a team friendly deal.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Bad choice of words on my part, I actually did mean a 'Cap-Friendly' deal.  The total value of the deal is what will make it hard for the Bruins to swing a deal where they'd get an equal return, especially considering Savard's age.   I also agree that the deal was essentally a 4-year deal with the 3 years tacked on to make the cap hit easier.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: What team couldn't use a player like this?? : Duinne, don't you get it yet? This guy is like an STD..Easy to get; hard to get rid of! Right now, even to see his name makes me wanna hurl! Posted by nitemare-38

Ha Ha nice Nightmare!

Sections
Shortcuts