What will Bruins do with two first round pick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

What will Bruins do with two first round pick?

As Bruin fan we can only hope that Toronto will end the season at the bottom of standings. The top ten prospects at # 1 is Taylor Hall who could of went before Tavarez. but Hall was non elgible. The d man that Bruins could focus on is Cam Fowler. Will the Bruins trade a first pick and prospects to make a block buster deal if the ship starts to sink. The Bruins will need to clear salary space. I can see Ference going to Edmonton for picks because of Sourays' injury, or Kobasew going to St. Louis for picks and the possible Ryder going to Dallas for picks to hook up with Robiero (if this happen that will give the Bruins some breathing room $$$$$). If all three will go before game thirty of the season bonus. The Bruins will have money to spend for that block buster deal with the prospects and first round picks who ? will be the elite goal scorer to fill the needs.
    This is just a speculation of what can between game 25 and 30. Me personally I will sit and watch the Bruins get in tune when they hit the road this Thursday. If not then I will be very concern about the three players I mention will have a plane ticket . I have confidence this will not happen and Boston will keep those first round picks and proceed to get Taylor Hall come entry draft level.

The line if the trade goes down

Bergeron Savard Wheels
    Sturm Krejci Marchand
    Lucic Sobotka Rechhi
    Thornton Begin Bitz

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rccpuck82. Show rccpuck82's posts

Re: What will Bruins do with two first round pick?

Ryder's not going anywhere.... hes in with Claude.... Bergy's not playing LW either...  Center from now on... I do agree with Kobasew and/ or Ference going though.... Boychuk is the next up and coming player coming thru our minors system... So ference gone is just going to take away some experience...   I actually could see Sturm getting traded this year...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddy75. Show eddy75's posts

It's way too early to start thinking about this. We don't know where the Bs or Toronto will be at the trade deadline and both of those things will affect how the picks get used.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

I think that Peter will wait and see what happens in the next 20 or so games and see if they can pull their collective heads out of their gluteus maximus and play somewhat like they had last season. If not, I could definitly see the upper brass pulling the trigger on something big. Although cap space is tight, I think it could be resovled quite easly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanoosten. Show vanoosten's posts

I'm not saying Toronto will be dead last this year but there is a good chance.  They shouldn't mess with Toronto's first round in 2010. They need to protect it with every they have. The other picks could be used if this team right now proves they are one piece away from a run.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

Well they will get a top 5 pick and in 3 years when he is just starting to really hit his stride and wanting a big contract they will trade him for another 1st round draft pick. and the cycle continues.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Only if he is a sickly, bad attitude goal scorer like Kessell

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Ference is gone before this season is over, count on it.

I think the Bruins will make a big trade if they are still in contention when the trade deadline rolls around.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeremyCJohnson. Show JeremyCJohnson's posts

The Bruins have two 1st rounders, only one was originally from Toronto. Anyone know what team Toronto got the other #1 pick from? We should be cheering for this team to do poorly this year as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dskerr. Show dskerr's posts

In Response to Re: What will Bruins do with two first round pick?:
    The Bruins have two 1st rounders, only one was originally from Toronto. Anyone know what team Toronto got the other #1 pick from? We should be cheering for this team to do poorly this year as well.
    Posted by JeremyCJohnson

The other pick is their own......In the Kessel trade, the Bruins got Toronto's 1st and 2nd picks in 2010, and their 1st round pick in 2011.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from francisdufour. Show francisdufour's posts

In Response to Re: What will Bruins do with two first round pick?:
    In Response to Re: What will Bruins do with two first round pick? : The other pick is their own......In the Kessel trade, the Bruins got Toronto's 1st and 2nd picks in 2010, and their 1st round pick in 2011.
    Posted by dskerr

& don't forget the Tampa 2nd round pick too in the Lashoff-Karsums for Recchi trade which should be a top 40 too... I don't see the Lightning keeping the pace they have now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

what is with everyone wanting to move bergeron to the wing....makes NO sense

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What ever PC wants to do! Spin them or use them Burke got Fleeced and all of Ontario knows it Nothing is going to fix that awful team in Toronto!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BatmanJWO. Show BatmanJWO's posts

What doesn't make sense is that they have only played 5 games! The core of the team from last year is back. What they need to do is loosen their jock straps and check to see if they have their balls. I have been fortunate to see every game this year via satellite and they aren't playing hard for 60 minutes except against Carolina. They had a great comeback against the Islanders but they only played 15 minutes of great hockey.

As for the picks, let Toronto stink. The more they stink, the higher the pick. Take the best player available regardless of position.

Sections
Shortcuts