What will the excuse be this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsTicketSales. Show BruinsTicketSales's posts

What will the excuse be this year?

We are just curious to know what the excuse or excuses next year will be when the Bruins A) Miss the playoffs again or B) The Bruins get knocked out in the first or second round again

We are curious to know this because Charlie wishes for us to start preparing our marketing campaign early to cover up for this years gaffes. Thank you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

What will the excuse be next year?

Are you saying that that all the injuries the team suffered is just hogwash?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[Quote]Win the Cup, if you really believe that then you clearly don't know a thing about hockey. This team is at least 2 more years to jope  for a second round shot. C'mon Micheal Ryder, he's no  John LeClair. 4 million for a  likely 3th  line player, He was lasy in Montreal and this will ot  change in B-town. I have watch him play as i live in Ottawa, so i see all the Habs game, he was over rated when he came in the NHL. He  is from Newfoundland and  these peeps are known to be lasy fisherman that likes  to complain and get their welfare check, saying that  he probably is the ritches guy from the island, that  would make him king of the island.. JUlien will give up on him like the Habs have. but a 4 millions... lol you've been screwed.[/Quote]

Thanks for your ignorant bigoted post.  Ryder has played well every time Julien has been his coach and there is no reason to think this will change.  Last time Julien was his coach he scored 30 goals and was plus 10 and he was not playing with a gifted playmaking center like we have.  I will be surprized if he scores any less than 30 goals for us this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

this year they have all you can eat seats, if they do all you can drink seats, it would sell out no problem!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from playoffdrive. Show playoffdrive's posts

man, living in Montreal and being a BRUINS fan, I,M constantly defending the Bruins.  That's normal, I live in Montreal

But to hear you morons continually bash the Bruins and u are from Boston.....that's ridiculous

Real fans, just ignore their rants and discuss how Bruins are moving in right direction, pls

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Ccoul keep your bigoted comments to yourself. Anyone who has ever been to Newfoundland will experience the kindest most likeable people on the planet. On the other hand most travelers avoid Montreal as you cant even get directions if you talk anything but french...Nobody is interested in your foul opinions...This is supposed to be a hockey post so lets keep it at that please!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Soont  read yourself as you said this is  a hockey chat.. and you .. yourself...  just wrote :
    On theother hand most travelers avoid Montreal as you cant even getdirections if you talk anything but french...Nobody is interested inyour foul opinions...This is supposed to be a hockey post so lets keepit at that please!

lol If you would have graduated  from high shcool maybe   you would understand a bit  more then  what  your  Ma! and your Pa! taught  you lol.
    Anyway anough im glad to get this chat  going was getting boring to have nothing interresting to read other then how great  PJ Axelson  is ,,lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup2009. Show cup2009's posts

[Quote]Are u IDIOT or what ???  Not only the BRUINS will make the playoffs but they will win the CUP

GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUINS ! ! ! !

I think u dont realize how good is this team ....think about it ..Bergeron and Kobasew back in the line up...Kessel =Krejci _ Lucic _ Sobotka better than last year .....and now a 30+++ Goals sniper (Michale Ryder)

and maybe Blake Wheeler - Brad Marchand or Karsums .....

OMG .....what a team ! ! ! ![/Quote]

dont go nuts here!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]The hardcore sheep like dhitch are already mapping out thier excuses for the Bruins.

Look for the "The schedule is too hard" excuse to be used early and often.
    [/Quote]

drynuts is at it again. now up to 54 "I hate everything bruins" posts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HamiltonBulldog. Show HamiltonBulldog's posts

[Quote]drynuts is at it again. now up to 54 "I hate everything bruins" posts. [/Quote]

What is your obsession with him? The only time you have something to say is when he does, lets stick to hockey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5Hole. Show 5Hole's posts

[Quote]Win the Cup, if you really believe that then you clearly don't know a thing about hockey. This team is at least 2 more years to jope  for a second round shot. C'mon Micheal Ryder, he's no  John LeClair. 4 million for a  likely 3th  line player, He was lasy in Montreal and this will ot  change in B-town. I have watch him play as i live in Ottawa, so i see all the Habs game, he was over rated when he came in the NHL. He  is from Newfoundland and  these peeps are known to be lasy fisherman that likes  to complain and get their welfare check, saying that  he probably is the ritches guy from the island, that  would make him king of the island.. JUlien will give up on him like the Habs have. but a 4 millions... lol you've been screwed.[/Quote]

So if you aren't smart enough to spell "lazy" correctly, do you automatically forfeit all credibility? I vote yes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]What is your obsession with him? The only time you have something to say is when he does, lets stick to hockey.[/Quote]

if drynuts/ritwillyjones/all other antibruin "fans" actually posted about hockey instead of thier daily I hate everything about the bruins/fans/players/coach/owner then I wouldn't feel the need to comment on all thier posts. I just know they won't change so neither will I.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vickers21. Show vickers21's posts

[Quote]if drynuts/ritwillyjones/all other antibruin "fans" actually posted about hockey instead of thier daily I hate everything about the bruins/fans/players/coach/owner then I wouldn't feel the need to comment on all thier posts. I just know they won't change so neither will I. [/Quote]

At least thier points are valid you just pollute this board with your constant whining

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dei991. Show dei991's posts

Win the cup? Have you been in your parents medicine cabinet?

This team at best is 1st round and out!! Although not even sure they will get there. Jacobs family has ruined a once proud franchise!!!

[Quote]Are u IDIOT or what ???  Not only the BRUINS will make the playoffs but they will win the CUP

GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUINS ! ! ! !

I think u dont realize how good is this team ....think about it ..Bergeron and Kobasew back in the line up...Kessel =Krejci _ Lucic _ Sobotka better than last year .....and now a 30+++ Goals sniper (Michale Ryder)

and maybe Blake Wheeler - Brad Marchand or Karsums .....

OMG .....what a team ! ! ! ![/Quote]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Hey bashers, I will bet anyone that Ryder gets more than 25 goals this season... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rush2112err. Show rush2112err's posts

no excuse needed this season. the bruins, led by all star goalie timmy thomas, will lead the bruins to the eastern conference finals.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from daPope. Show daPope's posts

Lets see...I have my Official Bruin's Excuse Manual for Season Ticket Holders here somewhere.
    From page 7: "Don't forget we play in the hardest division in Hockey." (unless you count the others)
    From page 12: "We have made some bad moves in the past and that is coming back to haunt us now." (not to mention the bad deals we have made recently.)
    From page 14: "...Those pesky injuries really have done us in." (None of the other teams had any?)
    From page 22: "The ownership has other things to do and lets the Coaches and managers run the day to day operations." (Gotta make sure those hotdogs are the cheapest in the world)
    From page 24: "Cam Neely trades don't come along every day." (No, but the stupid ones we make do)
    From page 25: "We haven't quite settled into the new NHL." (Seeing our fearless owner was at the head of the leaner meaner NHL attack...we didn't see this coming?)
    From page 33: "The on ice officials really have it in for us." (Probably because the players still haven't figured out the hooking/holding/interference changes from the new leaner meaner NHL...see above.)
    That is just a few as the book is quite thick, but I won't bore you with them now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

[Quote]Look for me on Sept .29th-30th in Stowe Vt Yep I will drive all the way to Stowe Vt from Montreal to see the 2009 Stanley Cup winners..practice

GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUINS ! ! ![/Quote]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

[Quote]Look for me on Sept .29th-30th in Stowe Vt Yep I will drive all the way to Stowe Vt from Montreal to see the 2009 Stanley Cup winners..practice

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

why, are the red wings coming to stowe vermont ? hahahahahahahahhah

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

B's have no cause to give anyone an "excuse", they're rebuilding from dead-last in the NHL but two short years ago. A last-place club in 2006, that's CLEARLY moving in the right direction in two seasons under new GM Peter Chiarelli. Stanley Cups aren't won in one-season turnarounds, are they? It takes time to build via the draft, B's are showing signs of progress. And spending right up to the maximum allowable under the salary cap. Please, no more senseless, in-the-past whining. You're missing the damn boat Bud.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

What will your excuse be when your wrong as usual.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cobblerfaceisbackagain. Show cobblerfaceisbackagain's posts

[Quote]What will your excuse be when your wrong as usual.[/Quote]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cobblerfaceisbackagain. Show cobblerfaceisbackagain's posts

My guess is that Jacobs will blame the fans for not filling the building and buying his overpriced tickets for the Bruins losing this upcoming season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjwelchie. Show sjwelchie's posts

Where any off these bashers and non believers at game 6 last year? This team is for real, i will always be a jj sheep, because i am a real hokey fan and wear the black and gold always.