What will the lines be when Savard and Sturm return?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

What will the lines be when Savard and Sturm return?

My best guess is:

Lucic-Krejci-Horton
    Sturm-Savard-Ryder
    Recchi-Bergeron-Seguin
    Caron-Campbell-Thornton
    EXTRA FORWARD: Marchand

Wheeler and Paille shipped for draft picks, McGrattan released

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: What will the lines be when Savard and Sturm return?

These are what the lines SHOULD be:

Lucic Krejci Horton
    Sturm Savard Seguin
    Caron Bergeron Ryder
    Wheeler Campbell Paille

Chara Boychuk
    Seidenberg Stuart
    Ference Hunwick

Healthy scratches/traded: Thornton, Mcquaid, Recchi, Mcgrattan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

it will be  lucic savy seguin   bergy sturm rex   ryder krejci hort    wheels camp thorts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to What will the lines be when Savard and Sturm return?:
    [QUOTE]My best guess is: Lucic-Krejci-Horton Sturm-Savard-Ryder Recchi-Bergeron-Seguin Caron-Campbell-Thornton EXTRA FORWARD: Marchand Wheeler and Paille shipped for draft picks, McGrattan released
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]

Why should they release McGrattan when they can send him to Providence? You release him, you owe him $500,000 (pro-rated). 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

In Response to Re: What will the lines be when Savard and Sturm return?:
    [QUOTE]These are what the lines SHOULD be: Lucic Krejci Horton Sturm Savard Seguin Caron Bergeron Ryder Wheeler Campbell Paille Chara Boychuk Seidenberg Stuart Ference Hunwick Healthy scratches/traded: Thornton, Mcquaid, Recchi, Mcgrattan
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

getting rid of recchi and thornton? your an idiot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to What will the lines be when Savard and Sturm return? : Why should they release McGrattan when they can send him to Providence? You release him, you owe him $500,000 (pro-rated).   
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

alright that works too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What will the lines be when Savard and Sturm return? : getting rid of recchi and thornton? your an idiot
    Posted by fireballer58[/QUOTE]
    Thornton isnt a good hockey player, by NHL standards, and he doesnt fight the real heavyweights. Recchi probably wouldnt be happy on the 4th line, and with Savard and Sturm returning, there would be 9 forwards on the Bruins who are better than Recchi.

Your so tough that you can call other people idiots when your sitting behind your computer monitor

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

All I have to say is,

All of these lines are sexy.

Bruins have a legit shot at the cup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pictureguy. Show Pictureguy's posts

I am loving the 1st and 4th lines, and wouldn't change either.  I hope Sturm does not come back (sorry...not consistent enough for me).  Ryder is show-casing himself & they could trade him for better defensive depth.  In pre-season, Seguin-Bergeron-Recchi looked good for a third line (Seguin builds his defensive game playing with Bergeron)  Leaves Savard centering Caron & Wheeler for a second line.  Can also swap Caron & Seguin on 2nd & 3rd, depending on how the rookies are playing. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Lines

Horton krejci lucic
    Sturm Savard Seguin
    Caron Bergeron Recchi
    Wheeler Campbell Thorton

extra: Marchand

Ryder and Paille removed from team. Too bad because Ryder has played well since the season started and Paille even though made a few costly bone headed mistakes in the beginning of the year is a decent player and good penalty killer

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Whatever th lines will be why would they break the Krecji-Luci-Horton lines that is producing well right now?  I don't think so!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

Maybe I'm and idiot but where does it say Sturm has to be in the lineup. I know you hate to give up on a guy after all he's been through. He's an UFA next season and I can't see the bruins resigning him.

Do you want to get rid of one of the younger guys to make room for him.

Maybe he's the odd man out and they buy him out burry his contract in the minors hoping someone claims him on waivers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Sturm is not garbage. He is a decent player, skates well and can score a little. He has a NTC and is in his final year of contract. More reliable than Ryder and Wheeler

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Thus far the  team has played well and if it continues how do compensate that with savard and sturm coming back to play, your asking who goes, we all know a rpster player with a high cap hit. Caron is staying.
    Lucic Krejci Horton
    Sturm Savard Seguin
    Caron Bergeron Recchi

4th line is anyones guess.

You see i left out wheeler and ryder because there not going to be here,

Its too bad really

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

In agreement that based on quality/Skill and the CAP, the return of Savard and Sturm, will require changes. The most obvious for Cap relief would be Ryder for draft choices or dump to Providence. Add to that Paille for draft pick and the CAP would be close to solved. Do not know who will return first since Savvy has PCS, and Sturm's double ligament injury may require much longer than a single cartiledge recovery. However, the defense is still shaky with both Hunwick and Ference having moments. Also, Wheeler seems to be more agressive, using his speed, and handling the puck better than last year, but, he is the best trade bait for a more effective[ maybe Yandle] defenseman. If Savvy is back first the potential lines would be Lucic/Kreji/Horton;Recchi/Bergeron/Caron;Wheeler/Savard/Seguin;Marchand/Campbell/Thornton as Ryder will be moved as will Paille. When Sturm returns he will cause the Wheeler trade and join either Savvy or Bergeron with Recchi adjusting.

Sections
Shortcuts