What would be better?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

What would be better?

I'm mixed on this.  The home town fans deserve it, but the in-your-face potential is just to great.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: What would be better?

I say as fast as we can.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Before anyone starts talking about elimination...lets's win Games two and three.

Game one was a step in the right direction, but it was a close one there for a while.

With every win we get a step closer, but especially against Montreal we can't count our chickens until the final buzzer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Agreed, but still.  Nice to see you again Zilla.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

I've learned my lesson from past years, especially 2004; after Murray scored the overtime winner in Mtl I was sure, along with countless other fans, that the series was over. Getting the first win was great, but I will not celebrate anything until there are four wins in the books. The one thing that I got out of last night's game is that when the b's are aggressive and playing their game, Mtl cannot handle them; the only reason that Mtl got back in the game was because the b's stopped skating and did not dictate the play to the Hab's. This will be corrected by coach J and you will see an even more aggressive team tomorrow night!

GO BLACK AND GOLD!