What's Begin's Role On This Team Exactly?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

What's Begin's Role On This Team Exactly?

Wasn't this guy supposed to be a fighter/instigator type that would add some much-needed grit to the lineup?  I haven't seen any of that all season; he has only 2 fights in 65 games this year!  He doesn't fight, doesn't hit, and doesn't score, so why is he still getting playing time? (oh right, Julien is an idiot)  This guy is about as useless as Dennis Wideman.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: What's Begin's Role On This Team Exactly?

I would take Mowers at this point in the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I think this will be Begin's last tour of duty with the Bruins..One, he is and never was a fighter.. just a pest in the Cooke fashion who could play a little when he was with the Habs and Dallas..but has been a disappointment as far as his contribution with the Bruins.. not much agitating, forechecks ok, but a disappointment.. I think next year Marchand takes over this roster spot full time..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

He used to be a Cooke, remember him breaking Savvy's back???

Now, he just skates around chasing Thornton's bad passes...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

We should of kept Glen Metro for the 4th line role. Begin is a gutless ex Hab.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Yelle was a far better 4th line center.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tag. Show tag's posts

Steve Begin
    What would you say....you do here?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to What's Begin's Role On This Team Exactly?:
    Wasn't this guy supposed to be a fighter/instigator type that would add some much-needed grit to the lineup?  I haven't seen any of that all season; he has only 2 fights in 65 games this year!  He doesn't fight, doesn't hit, and doesn't score, so why is he still getting playing time? (oh right, Julien is an idiot)  This guy is about as useless as Dennis Wideman.
    Posted by TimThomas-god

he bring the putain for the boyz to practice. This clown also played the entire year while a few good player were sitting in Providence? YOu can also at Thornton to the mix. Last year he scored a few goals all of sudden he thouth he is a goal scorer and not a cement head banger like he is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree that he has been a big deception.  I personnally would have kept PJ who had the Bruins tattooed on his heart.  I am starting to wonder if some leadership left at the same time as PJ!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

at the beginning of the year begin was a pretty useful player.......he centered a 4th line that put constant pressure on the opponent, of course with no finish.....i thought he had a pretty good year for what he is, but of course julien loves his sound defensive positioning & you get to see him out there alittle more then you should.....like ive said all along julien would be happy to look down on the bench & see 12 steve begins sitting in his forward slots....he should of been used with thorthon & a banging left wing in a 4th line energy line 2-3 shifts a period to go out & hit any opponent that handles the puck & kill penalties....i loved yelle & would of kept him instead of begin....as for PJ i think he to was mishandled by julien & should of had a reduced role with penalty killing bein his main objective not left wing on the 1st line.....bottomline is julien has ruined this team!