What's Up With Wideman?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

What's Up With Wideman?

He doesn't look like the same player from the 1st half of the season. Wideman looks to be skating in mud in the past few games. He is still skating backwards as the opposing forward is going around him. His passes are off and lack zip as witnessed by give-aways vs. the Rangers and Flyers. Is he hurt or just gassed?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

What's Up With Wideman?

I Think Maybe A Little Gassed. Won't Hurt To Give Him A Night Or Two Off Down The Stretch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

What's Up With Wideman?

i agree hes coughin up puck a lot..looks bad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

What's Up With Wideman?

Give Wideman a nights rest and let Hunwick show us what he's got to offer us on the blue line.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

What's Up With Wideman?

Good bet Wideman has been protecting some injury for the last few weeks. He should be sidelined for a while. Give Hunwick a chance.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

What's Up With Wideman?

I think wideman is concussed, he has that dazed look in his eyes.
    Or is that just the way he looks?!?!?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

What's Up With Wideman?

With the addition of Montador and Hunwick and Hnidy available I think Julien should rest all the dmen including Chara if the Bruins can clinch #1 overall in East.

Wideman should be rested first, he has looked awful over the last 3 weeks!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What's Up With Wideman?

I've been preaching that his pairing with Ference was a little off.
    Wideman was at his best when was paired with Chara. One can be the shut down guy and the other (Wideman) the puck moving D.
    The same will apply with Ference (being puck moving D) and Montador.

See Fluto's blog and Julien's comments:

Julien has shuffled the defensive pairings for tonight's game. Zdeno Chara will skate with Dennis Wideman, Andrew Ference will be with Steve Montador, and Mark Stuart will be paired with Aaron Ward. "Our lines aren't carved in stone," Julien said. "Nor should the D pairs. It's something that we're probably going to start with tonight. Whether we end up with it or not, I don't know. Can't tell you."