What's with all you Pink hats.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

What's with all you Pink hats.

Like chicken little the sky is falling. Gimme a break. The Bruins have only lost one game in the series and almost swept it. As far as I'm concerned the Bruins are in a better position than I gave them credit for before the series started. Things are ahead of schedule as far as I see. I predicted this to end in 6 for the Bruins, and they have a chance to win it in game 5.

Also Tuukka is more than capable of finishing this series off, I'm sure TT could too, but c'mon, this is Tuukka's series, he got them this far. As long as the D-men tighten up and the Bruins take their chances when opportunity strikes, they will take it. So sit down, relax and have a flakey Pink hats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

Re: What's with all you Pink hats.

starting to agree with the Pink hat references...never seen such an ungrateful bunch of B's fans...no idea how good it is right now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Re: What's with all you Pink hats.

In Response to What's with all you Pink hats.:
    Like chicken little the sky is falling. Gimme a break. The Bruins have only lost one game in the series and almost swept it. As far as I'm concerned the Bruins are in a better position than I gave them credit for before the series started. Things are ahead of schedule as far as I see. I predicted this to end in 6 for the Bruins, and they have a chance to win it in game 5. Also Tuukka is more than capable of finishing this series off, I'm sure TT could too, but c'mon, this is Tuukka's series, he got them this far. As long as the D-men tighten up and the Bruins take their chances when opportunity strikes, they will take it. So sit down, relax and have a flakey Pink hats.
    Posted by BeantownBDH

Well said.

Sections
Shortcuts