what's wrong with the b's

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Yeh, and will you be back on the bandwagon when they start winning again. KEEP YOUR negs TO YOURSELF and off the real fans boards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from blndmn22. Show blndmn22's posts

and you call yourself a fan?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

imafan your in the wrong forum this is not the habs forum

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

nothing is wrong with them, they just need to get healthy again. maybe pick up a player or two at the deadline.

if they do nothing they are still better than all eastern conference teams.

its just a rough patch, the dog days of the schedule. they will turn it around

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

[Quote]Take off the blinders this team's lost four in a row they can't score on a power play even when it's four on three and in at least the last dozen or more games they have won, they were outplayed in most of those contests.

They have just plain sucked the last month or more. I've watched the Bruins since you three we're still stinking up your diapers! So don't tell me I'm not a fan of this team![/Quote] You are not a fan of this team!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DetTracks. Show DetTracks's posts

Re: what's wrong with the b's

In Response to what's wrong with the b's:
    [QUOTE]This team now officially suckks!!!
    Posted by imafan[/QUOTE]

Downright disgusting!

1 good game out of 5 on home ice! This Defense is swiss cheese like and we have a $20 million backup

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

You are a total idiot ....just a bad start ...Bruins will get back on their feet soon ...and they dont really need fans like you

GO BRUINS ! !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThirdJersey. Show ThirdJersey's posts

Av's vs Bruins...

What is up with the defense?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Everyone has to realize this team won't do as well as last year with such horrible speciality teams. Everytime they're short handed I cringe , they're really bad.

Losing Axelsson, Ward, Hnidy, Yelle, and Kessel is a lot. They've replaced them with players who might take time to gel or just aren't a fit!

Sections
Shortcuts