Wasington
    Pittsburgh
    Buffalo
    New Jersey
    Montreal
    Boston
    Ottawa
    Atlanta

While Ryan Miller scares me, because of his olympic performance, I think the B's could manage an upset in that matchup. After that, not seeing them get too far.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Re: What's Your Prediction for Eastern Conference Final Standings

In Response to What's Your Prediction for Eastern Conference Final Standings:
    I got: Wasington Pittsburgh Buffalo New Jersey Montreal Boston Ottawa Atlanta While Ryan Miller scares me, because of his olympic performance, I think the B's could manage an upset in that matchup. After that, not seeing them get too far.
    Posted by bruins12

I don't think Boston can take Buffalo.  A team that can't score up against Millar, without Savard? All the stars would have to line up right for that to even remotely happen.

I think they'd play better against Pitts or Jersey, but they will be in tough regardless.  Bruins, unfortunately, not fast enough to play with the top teams in the East.  Having said that, Rask could steal a couple of games to make it interesting and Bruins would have to play trap to keep it close.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

B's are 3-1 against Buffalo this year, I'm saying they have a better shot against them than Washington or even Pittsburgh in my eyes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Dream on

The Bruins will finish 9th

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

The bruins will finish 8th.. 5,6,7 completely up for grabs, the 1-4 seed out as currently slated..

We play the caps in round one.. suspect goal tending is the only chance we have.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

spots 5-8 are totally up for grabs.  Two teams that I can see dropping out of the race, other than the B's, are Philly and Ottawa.  Ottawa is still a dysfunctional team, for whatever reason they cannot close out season strong.  Philly has Boucher in goal, so we know where that will get them.  Here is my prediction, although really it could change drastically:

1. Washington
    2. Pittsburgh
    3. Buffalo
    4. New Jersey
    5. Montreal
    6. Ottawa
    7. Atlanta
    8. Boston

I would like to think that the b's could get to even perhaps the 5th spot, but they are such an enigma no one can possibly know where they will finish.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Out of the top 4 teams in the East I would rather see Boston play Buffalo in Rd 1. Right now they have a winning record against them. Wash, Pitts, or NJ...no thanks! So I hope to see them get the #6 seed an to do so without Savard....would show me some heart!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from negler41. Show negler41's posts

Caps
    Penguins
    Sabres
    Devils
    Sens
    Habs
    Bruins
    Flyers

Rnd 2
    Caps, Pens, Habs, Devils
    Rnd 3
    Caps, Pens     (Caps win in 7)

Caps and Hawks in finals, in the highest scoring finals in a LONGGG time

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

Washington
    Pittsburgh
    Buffalo
    New Jersey
    Montreal
    Boston
    Atlanta
    Philly

Ottawa finishes in 9th

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Caps
    Pens
    Sabres
    Devils
    Habs
    Flyers
    Bruins
    Sens

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

1. Washington
    2. Pittsburgh
    3. Buffalo
    4. New Jersey
    5. Montreal
    6. Boston
    7. Atlanta
    8. Ottawa

Montreal will take NJ with Cammalleri back (he changes the Habs immensely). Sabres and Bs will go 7 games and Boston wins games will be like yesterdays anemic offensless games.

Ottawa will not give Wash. any trouble bad goaltending or not. The Thrashers will give the Pens some difficulty but will go way in 6 games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to What's Your Prediction for Eastern Conference Final Standings:
    I got: Wasington Pittsburgh Buffalo New Jersey Montreal Boston Ottawa Atlanta While Ryan Miller scares me, because of his olympic performance, I think the B's could manage an upset in that matchup. After that, not seeing them get too far.
    Posted by bruins12

Bruins 6th?!?!?!!? Will you PLEASE get a life and open your eyes

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan. Show chrisbruinsfan's posts

REMEMBER THIS:

1. Wash
    2. Pitt
    3. Buff
    4. NJ
    5. Montreal
    6. Boston
    7. Atlanta
    8. Philly

OTTAWA OUT

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

My pick of the Bruins finishing 6th is contingent upon them playing the way they did yesterday vs. the Rangers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Wasington
    Pittsburgh
    Buffalo
    New Jersey
    Montreal
    Ottawa
    Boston
    Atlanta

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I'll say the Flyers are out also. Goaltending is their biggest issue and losing Carter just sealed the deal. I'd like to see the B's play Buffalo. I think they can beat the Sabres then get a little momentum facing who ever. The B's still have 2 games with the Caps and 1 with NJ. Those games will tell the B's story going forward.

Wash
    NJ
    Buff
    Pitt
    Mont
    Bos
    Atl
    Ott

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Re: What's Your Prediction for Eastern Conference Final Standings:
    loverealhockey, once again it is MILLER
    Posted by pbergeron37

Sorry, brain fog.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Re: What's Your Prediction for Eastern Conference Final Standings:
    Of equal concern should be how the bottom three pan out in the East. Wouldn't put it past the Isles to go in the tank and swipe our pick. Hopefully Toronto comes back down to earth, but the Isles play more +.500 teams the rest of the way, while the majority of the Leafs game are at home. Hurricanes and the Lightning could also finish below the Loafs. Regarding the top end, teams 5-9 are so wildly inconsistent I find it hard to predict. Flyers are primed to drop with Carter's injury now, so: Wash NJ Buff Pitt Mont Bos Atl Ott   
    Posted by OldRaspy

I think Tampa has a tough schedule.  It would s#@k if they got below Toronto though (even though I'm a Leaf fan). They got Stamkos last year, Hedman this year and I'd hate to see them get Hall or Seguin in the next draft. 

Rather see Boston pick 1 of those 2 players.  Tampa is going to be real tough with another lottery pick this year (3 in a row).  Doesn't seem right that Islanders could get a top lottery pick after getting Tavares last year.

Equally tough if Carolina gets Hall or Seguin to join Staal and Ward.  Carolina had key injury problems and I actually think, if healthy, are even better then the Bruins.  They will be tough next year depending on who they pick up in the draft.  I'd like to see Boston retain that pick over Carolina and Tampa for sure.

I think Toronto passes the Islanders (they are playing badly) and possibly Tampa (tough schedule), though.  Carolina is too good to fall off (unless they tank) and Florida has an extra game in hand and 5 points up. I think Columbus could fall too, but they are currently 6 points up and Nash is back so that will be tough.

Toronto will hold their own for the rest of the season.  I'm predicting .500 hockey the rest of the way (5 and 5).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Chicago is a team to beat out west in part because they won a draft lottery and got Patrick Kane.  Add that to a few years of high picks, and good 1st round picks, like Toews and Seabrook, and then a really good second rounder in Duncan Keith, and they hit the jackpot in the draft.  One lottery win....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwoodmustang. Show norwoodmustang's posts

1. Washington
    2. Pittsburgh
    3. Buffalo
    4. New Jersey
    5. Montreal
    6. Boston
    7. Atlanta
    8. Ottawa

Montreal will take NJ with Cammalleri back (he changes the Habs immensely). Sabres and Bs will go 7 games and Boston wins

Posted by SanDogBrewin

Boston Bruins fan by you.