Wheeler for Kaberle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bear8. Show bear8's posts

Wheeler for Kaberle

Just heard on the fan 590 discussions on this deal.
    This would be what we are looking for in a puck moving defenceman

bear8

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: Wheeler for Kaberle

I was thinking about Wheeler earlier today (in the shower LOLOL), and I had a change of heart.

If anyone thinks that at 23 years old, Blake Wheeler is trending downward, I think they don't appreciate just how young he is. 

that's all I want to say on this matter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Wheeler for Kaberle:
    I was thinking about Wheeler earlier today (in the shower LOLOL), and I had a change of heart. If anyone thinks that at 23 years old, Blake Wheeler is trending downward , I think they don't appreciate just how young he is.  that's all I want to say on this matter.
    Posted by OlsonicCreations

Agreed, but to get something you have to give something.  Also on a side note, we are already tight on the cap, obviously this deal cannot occur in a vaccum something else would need to be moved.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Wheeler for Kaberle:
    Just heard on the fan 590 discussions on this deal. This would be what we are looking for in a puck moving defenceman bear8
    Posted by bear8

That would be great, but Kaberle would have to agree to be paid in coupons to Applebees.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

How about Wheeler and Stuart for Kaberle?

Top 6 D:

Chara/Kaberle
    Seidenberg/Boychuk
    Ference and Alexandrov/Hunwick/Bodnarchuk

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

i was thinking of Wheeler when i was on the can earlier.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Toronto would laugh all over the place at you guys, just like me, the wheeler trade to toronto is the only thing they would consider along with a draft pick and another prospect. The Bs (thats why i am laughing) cant take on any more salary, they need to dump salary and the only way they can is give something worth there trading partner to take that salary.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DWMCSWEEN. Show DWMCSWEEN's posts

Wheeler for Kaberle straight up wont happen, however Stuart, Wheeler (maybe Hamill) could possibly get it done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I was thinking about Wheeler earlier today (in the shower LOLOL), and I had a change of heart. If anyone thinks that at 23 years old, Blake Wheeler is trending downward , I think they don't appreciate just how young he is.  that's all I want to say on this matter.

OK, but his stats aren't trending upward, his stats are trending downward.

OK, so say it was a bad year for the whole team, Krecji got less numbers, but Krecji shows me something, Wheeler doesn't.

OK, so you might not want to give up on him yet, but you have to bet on him, and it certainly isn't a sure bet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And I don't want Kaberle, we got rid of Wideman, we don't need another defenseman like him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Wheeler for Kaberle straight up wont happen, however Stuart, Wheeler (maybe Hamill) could possibly get it done.
    Posted by DWMCSWEEN

Trade Wheeler to the Providence Bruins for Jordan Caron.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"i was thinking of Wheeler when i was on the can earlier."

LoL 86redsox LoL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Wheeler for Kaberle : Trade Wheeler to the Providence Bruins for Jordan Caron.
    Posted by huscroft28

WANTED assistand GM in Bean Town
    your hired.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

OK, but his stats aren't trending upward, his stats are trending downward.

OK, so say it was a bad year for the whole team, Krecji got less numbers, but Krecji shows me something, Wheeler doesn't.

OK, so you might not want to give up on him yet, but you have to bet on him, and it certainly isn't a sure bet.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Hab, you have two seasons to base your comprehensive, air-tight statistical argument on. Are you really comfortable doing that?

Scoring two less goals and 4 less assists isn't some kind of huge regression that should be setting off alarm bells.  The Bruins went from scoring the highest amount of goals in the league, to the lowest... there were obviously other factors in play.

Comparing him to Krejci isn't doing any good either, they play different positions, and play different styles of hockey.

Jarome Inginla's first two NHL seasons
    96-97  Games:(82)  Goals:(21)   Assists:(29)  +/-:(-4)
    98-99 Games:(70) Goals:(13) Assists(19) +/-:(-10)

TRADE HIM!!! OMG INGINLA is a Joke!!!! He's trending down!!!

.......................how about this: He's was still young

Is this unreasonable?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

And I don't want Kaberle, we got rid of Wideman, we don't need another defenseman like him.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Dead on!!!

The posts would be something else with Kaberle, defensively he would be derided far worse than Wideman.

WE DO NOT WANT HIM NOR NEED HIM!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

"i was thinking of Wheeler when i was on the can earlier." LoL 86redsox LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

LOL... LOL

OMG Ols, in the shower !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hARRIS666. Show hARRIS666's posts

Bad idea....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Wheeler for Kaberle : Hab, you have two seasons to base your comprehensive, air-tight statistical argument on. Are you really comfortable doing that? Scoring two less goals and 4 less assists isn't some kind of huge regression that should be setting off alarm bells.  The Bruins went from scoring the highest amount of goals in the league, to the lowest... there were obviously other factors in play. Comparing him to Krejci isn't doing any good either, they play different positions, and play different styles of hockey. Jarome Inginla's first two NHL seasons 96-97  Games:(82)  Goals:(21)   Assists:(29)  +/-:(-4) 98-99 Games:(70) Goals:(13) Assists(19) +/-:(-10) TRADE HIM!!! OMG INGINLA is a Joke!!!! He's trending down!!! .......................how about this: He's was still young Is this unreasonable?

But watching Iginla you saw something in him.  He was aggressive.  I just don't see anything in Wheeler.  Like I said, Wheeler is a bet, not a sure bet.  he's not going to be aggressive, it's just not in him.  He's got good hands, but not that good.  His potential is the biggest thing he has going for him right now, but as time has rolled on he's showing less and less of hitting that potential.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

In Response to Re: Wheeler for Kaberle : OK, but his stats aren't trending upward, his stats are trending downward. OK, so say it was a bad year for the whole team, Krecji got less numbers, but Krecji shows me something, Wheeler doesn't. OK, so you might not want to give up on him yet, but you have to bet on him, and it certainly isn't a sure bet.
    Posted by BadHabitude

As poorly as this offense performed vs. last year, Wheeler's "downward trend" is not so bad:  81 games: 21 goals + 24 assists down to 82 games: 18 goals + 20 assists.

Wheeler's only 23 with two professional years of experience.  Give him a chance.

Ryder: 74 games: 27 goals + 27 assists down to 82 games: 18 goals + 15 assists

At least Wheeler is an American.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Cant believe I am reading this.....never ever I would trade Wheel for Kaberle and you want to give away Wheel and Brad Stuart for Kaberle ?????

This is sick ,,,,Wheeler will score 33 goals next season ...do you wnt to help the leafs to finish up in the standing ??? Dont you know that we have their 1st pick nextyear again ??? And you want to give them a super star power forward ??? Give me a break.....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

First: 1/15/2009
    Last: 6/25/2010
    Cant believe I am reading this.....never ever I would trade Wheel for Kaberle and you want to give away Wheel and Brad Stuart for Kaberle ?????

Last time I checked BRAD STUART plays for the Red Wings.   Stanley is already tipsy from pre-draft drinking!