Wheeler for the Coyotes 22nd pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

Wheeler for the Coyotes 22nd pick

What dou you guys think of this move? Any chances it might happen?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Re: Wheeler for the Coyotes 22nd pick

In Response to Wheeler for the Coyotes 22nd pick:
     What dou you guys think of this move? Any chances it might happen?
    Posted by Macacanadiannut

I doubt you see Wheeler going back to Phoenix now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sick person ...you must be a habs fan ...teams would give a 2nd or 3rd overall pick right now just to get Wheeler....Wheel will score 33 goals and u want to trade him for a 22nd pick ?????????????   Stop doing drugs my friend it will burned your brain ....well I think its too late now

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

In Response to Re: Wheeler for the Coyotes 22nd pick:
    this is a joke right? If there were 28 teams interested in Wheeler I would bet a lot of money that the one that wasn't would be PHX
    Posted by pbergeron37

No , Its not a joke. They tried to sign him and couldn't. He is trade bait for sure after all that was expected from him and i hope he and Ryder are both gone
    They have said there pick is available

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

Sick person ...you must be a habs fan ...teams would give a 2nd or 3rd overall pick right now just to get Wheeler....Wheel will score 33 goals and u want to trade him for a 22nd pick ?????????????   Stop doing drugs my friend it will burned your brain ....well I think its too late now Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

A habs Fan, Please. I was on these boards before they switched to this format years ago.  I have been a bruins fan for over 40 years my friend and hate the habs more than you could ever imagine . Wheeler will not score 33 goals in a season maybe ever.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

so if you were the bruins, and wheeler was in PHX, you would give up the 2nd pick for him......you are so insane it hurts my head, congrats, you've won. I now am fully  hoping for Wheeler to get traded just so I don't have to hear you anymore. Or just let him score 34 goals so you can't post here anymore.....Derek Morris top 3 defensmen in the NHL, Sobotka going to be a superstar, Wheeler guaranteed 350 goals....jesus your nuts
    Posted by pbergeron37

The 22nd pick not the second pick ! 22ND PICK!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

so if you were the bruins, and wheeler was in PHX, you would give up the 2nd pick for him......you are so insane it hurts my head, congrats, you've won. I now am fully  hoping for Wheeler to get traded just so I don't have to hear you anymore. Or just let him score 34 goals so you can't post here anymore.....Derek Morris top 3 defensmen in the NHL, Sobotka going to be a superstar, Wheeler guaranteed 350 goals....jesus your nuts
    Posted by pbergeron37

Thankyou you just saved me a whole bunch of typing lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

yea hes trade bait, but he does not have a contract. He is traded to PHX but doesn't have to sign......why would they do that?
    Posted by pbergeron37

I only made the comment for some insight or opinion other than my own

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

In Response to Re: Wheeler for the Coyotes 22nd pick : Thankyou you just saved me a whole bunch of typing lol
    Posted by wallydouglas

Type away, i would love to hear it. Please make it about the bruins

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I know that there has been much derision here recently about what moves would or would not be "GM suicide".  I can say with 100% certainty that if the GM in Phoenix were to give away his first round pick for the chance to sign a player who refused to sign with them as recently as two years ago, he could kiss his career goodbye. 

Sections
Shortcuts