Wheeler or a high draft pick, which would you give up??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Wheeler or a high draft pick, which would you give up??

I read Keator's comment a little differently, Bogie.  I thought he meant that Wheeler's feelings weren't hurt by the Bruins pointing out his shortcomings; all part of the "professional" arbitration hearing.

I'm not sure I like either way of reading the statement, though.  Isn't the usual response to "I know what I need to work on" "then why aren't you working on it?  And if you are, why aren't we seeing any results?"  The last is the most vexing question because it implies that he knows what needs to be done, and he knows how to address what's being done, but he's not able to improve in those areas.  Meaning he's plateaued.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: Wheeler or a high draft pick, which would you give up??

In Response to Re: Wheeler or a high draft pick, which would you give up??:
    I read Keator's comment a little differently, Bogie.  I thought he meant that Wheeler's feelings weren't hurt by the Bruins pointing out his shortcomings; all part of the "professional" arbitration hearing. I'm not sure I like either way of reading the statement, though.  Isn't the usual response to "I know what I need to work on" "then why aren't you working on it?  And if you are, why aren't we seeing any results?"  The last is the most vexing question because it implies that he knows what needs to be done, and he knows how to address what's being done, but he's not able to improve in those areas.  Meaning he's plateaued.
    Posted by Bookboy007

That sounds some what familiar.. hmm....

Sections
Shortcuts