Wheels to Isles for Witt, Ryder to Flames for Sarich

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EddieX. Show EddieX's posts

Wheels to Isles for Witt, Ryder to Flames for Sarich

And throw Wideman and Ference in to make 'em happen.  Wouldn't I love to see that...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EddieX. Show EddieX's posts

Re: Wheels to Isles for Witt, Ryder to Flames for Sarich

excatly why you deal wheels now.  or do you wait until he sits out another playoff series... if they get that far.  i thought they shoudl've picked up kopitar when he was on the sh*t list in the off season.  he would've been great with krejci.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

plus even if you average in wheel's bad play this season, it is far too early to give up on him - too young to reveal his true colors.  recall boyes.

older players like Wideman and Ryder and Sturm have revealed who they truly are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Wheeler for Witt?  Are you smoking something?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Sturm has been decent this year

Wideman and Ryder are useless

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EddieX. Show EddieX's posts

Chara-Morris
    Witt-Stuart
    Sarich-Boychuck

Now try and score on Timmy T

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Yea let's blame a kid who was a rookie last season for not being prepared for the playoffs in a hockey town. Wheeler is still very young, and with his size and skill has a very high ceiling if he's taught well. His biggest problem up to now has been consistency, but you can't single him out when the entire team is doing so. The Bruins do need a kick to the butt to get woken up and to start playing like a legitimate playoff contender should. I don't think a blockbuster trade is possible without including Toronto's pick, as any team with a star or superstar player knows that's what they want from us. I don't know if a trade for a player like Ray Whitney will be of any use to us either, don't get me wrong he's a solid player but the Bruins need something major, which puts us in a catch 22 position. Maybe Chiarelli can shake things up without dealing any first or second round pick or one of the players I would consider untouchable on the team (Rask, Lucic and Bergeron). While some may be confused as to why I don't include anybody else on the roster it's because either they've fallen far from their potential or if we were given an offer for them that was too good to pass on. Call it dreaming and it's more of just my wish but I'd love it if we went after Jack Johnson from the Kings. He's been at odds with management for a while now and while he does have some things he needs to work on his skill is evident and his potential is outstanding. Maybe start with Hamill and another prospect (not Colborne or Caron) and work from there. If it's possible to make this deal I wouldn't mind giving up a 2nd round pick if it'd close the deal.
    I hope we'll see a non-rushed decision before the Olympics, instead of being stuck in a state of questions for a few weeks. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Witt for Wheeler lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Bergeron doesn't cost $6 mil, he's not even $5 mil. His cap hit has been $4.75, and unless he scores 80+ points next season he won't be in line to get a raise. He is a great 2-way player and second line center in addition to being a fan favorite. He's also been one of the only consistent players on this team this year. Maybe if he stays healthy a 4 year deal at $4.50 could work. 
    Witt for Wheeler was an awful idea though, if you're going to take a defensive d-man from the Islanders it'd be Andy Sutton, he's younger and he's got a very physical aspect to him but even then he's not worth giving up Wheeler.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

what a re-tard. 1) Why would flames take Ryder? How would he help them get better? They are in a worse situation than the B's and will be looking to trade talent for YOUNGER, CHEAPER, players. Why trade Wheeler? Have you spent ANY time on these boards? You idiots roast Chiarelli alive and scream about how the B's develop players then let them go before they become stars, and Wheels is in his second year, his upside is huge and you want to sacrifice him to half-salvagee a crappy season? Forget it! The season is lost, Wheels will be great, suck-up the lost season nd look forward to the next. We have a greatd raft pick coming up, a couple off-season moves, and re-evaluate

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Why Hamill's name gets thrown into the mix is a mystery. He's got little to no trade value.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

people always talk about Kessel and his offence. How many goals did he score as a rookie? 11 How many goals did Wheeler score as a rookie? 21. but Wheeler plays both sides of the puck and he is a good penalty killer. CJ needs to give Wheels some more PP time along with Lucic. Im hoping that will be a line for the future Lucic, Krejci, Wheeler.

as for the trade proposals no thanks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah Wheels for Witt is the worst trade that you could make.  Almost comparable to the Thornton trade!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7713. Show 7713's posts

This trade is close to the Thornton trade. Why trade an up and coming player like wheeler for a has been d-man in Wit. He's often a healthy scratch. Sarich is always injured. You must be smoking some of Phaneufs drugs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarrenRyan9. Show DarrenRyan9's posts

isnt our problem scoring goals?.....

Sections
Shortcuts