WHEN IS THE PARADE??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KlausVonScribe. Show KlausVonScribe's posts

WHEN IS THE PARADE??

Congrats to Bruins nation for thier second playoff round win in 16 years! Truly a proud day in Mediocreville

when is the parade schedule I want to get a good spot picked out?

Rangers win in 6 games.

Bruins back to the golf course where they belong

Total gift of drawing Montreal in Round 1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: WHEN IS THE PARADE??

Hey ClownVonDushBag! Why don't you go lube up and a dance in front of your Kovalev treadmill posters!

Where that flag around you when we have our Stanley Cup Parade! I'll find your sorry P O O B U T T!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]Congrats to Bruins nation for thier second playoff round win in 16 years! Truly a proud day in Mediocreville when is the parade schedule I want to get a good spot picked out? Rangers win in 6 games. Bruins back to the golf course where they belong Total gift of drawing Montreal in Round 1
    Posted by KlausVonScribe[/QUOTE]

Stop pouting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

looks like someone beens drinking too much hate-o-rade

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

[QUOTE]Congrats to Bruins nation for thier second playoff round win in 16 years! Truly a proud day in Mediocreville when is the parade schedule I want to get a good spot picked out? Rangers win in 6 games. Bruins back to the golf course where they belong Total gift of drawing Montreal in Round 1
    I thought bigmouth sack of dung Laraque said it was more fitting we should meet Florida...even that we wanted to? We can beat anybody, idiot. Happy 100th season,dirtbag!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

To Klaus and all the other Habs trolls: You can say whatever you want, it doesn't change the fact that your team was just swept on home ice during their magical centennial season! Klaus, in regards to your comment about the Bruins playoff record, try living in the here and now. This Bruins team will be winning alot of playoff series in the near future; with the state of the Habs and all their free agents, that will not be the case! Maybe they will win the draft lottery next year! Since you wanted to bring up playoff history, here's some recent playoff history for you to digest:

BRUINS WIN SERIES 4-0 AND OUTSCORE THE HABS 17-6 IN GLORIOUSLY ENDING YOUR PRECIOUS 100TH ANNIVERSARY! ONE SERIES WIN FOR BOSTON (AND COUNTING), 0 FOR LES GLORIEUX! AND BY THE WAY, IF THE B's DO IN FACT PLAY THE RANGERS, THEY WILL WIN! HAVE A NICE SUMMER!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Hey, hey.  Be nice to Laraque.  He was the best Hab on the ice and did so with honor.  When he and Looch got those matching minors, he didn't do anything dirty, hasn't the whole series.  He actually played to the best of his abilities.  You can't take anything away from him.  But Klaus masturbates to that Kovalev picture for sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

The Bruins give away rally towels at their games...
    if you go
    you could wipe your tears with one of them klaus

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Klaus go get a tube of KY and a towel and go hide in your closet with your prize kovalev poster.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Hey Klaus, roll over and take it like a man...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Ok Klaus take it like the little bit*h troll you are...Your tube of KY, the towel, and your poster miss you

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from daysgoby. Show daysgoby's posts

Are you kidding me KlausVon Scribe ?  Talk about being a poor sport.  Mediocreville ??  Have you seen any of the sport's teams in Boston ?  Patriot's, three Super Bowls, Celtic's Champs last year, Red Sox two World Series, and now the Bruin's?  Take your head out of your  rear end and just admit the better team won ! And that of course is the Bruin's.  And as they say we will see who wins the series with New York !
    GO BRUIN'S

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

CBC noted that the Habs minor affiliate (Hamilton Bulldogs) won last night, they also showed the Habs players are all up for new contracts and a good few are free agents. The Bruins probably should have played the Bulldogs last night to give them a trimmin' to start them off on the same track they will get next year when they are demoted to Montreal.

Greatest Of All Time!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

What a loser.

If there is a parade , you're not invited , anyway.

There's enough trash on the streets of Boston already.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Is that how you take it, you american vermin!

RACIST F...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, hey.  Be nice to Laraque.  He was the best Hab on the ice and did so with honor.  When he and Looch got those matching minors, he didn't do anything dirty, hasn't the whole series.  He actually played to the best of his abilities.  You can't take anything away from him.  But Klaus masturbates to that Kovalev picture for sure.
    Posted by elosias[/QUOTE]
    Sorry, elosias, you know I think you're tops given your common interest with me (haha), but I can't be nice to Laraque after he shot off his mouth before the series. As I told my wife last night,short of a death or something like that,  I revel in any kind of Montreal misfortune after all the misery we have endured from them over the years. He did quiet down quickly - in every sense of the word - but I still don't like him. I must admit I was mildly impressed with his sportsmanship during the hand-shaking, but that wasn't enough. Hey, at least he stuck it out unlike Komisarek, right? Maybe he'll get priority tee-off time at the country club or something due to his decent play, but no love for Laraque from me!

And KlausVonMoron: climb back into your hole, assume the fetal position, start sucking your thumb and have a good cry knowing that that FAR BETTER TEAM won. Let it all out, it'll help ya, son. Happy 100th!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]Is that how you take it, you american vermin!
    OK, while I am a diehard Bruins fan, I'm also a Canadian citizen. This is about as low a comment as I could expect from a one of my countrymen. I apologize for this troll, and hope it doesn't reflect on the rest of us Canucks.

Go B's!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

[QUOTE]OK, while I am a diehard Bruins fan, I'm also a Canadian citizen. This is about as low a comment as I could expect from a one of my countrymen. I apologize for this troll, and hope it doesn't reflect on the rest of us Canucks. Go B's!
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Nope, doesn't reflect on the rest of you at all. There's bad apples in every bunch. Thanks for the support!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtfitzy. Show mtfitzy's posts

Let me know how the Alouettes do this year.  While the 4 major sports teams in Boston are chasing champsionships.  Mediocreville?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I have seen 6 parades this decade alone in Boston. We only celebrate championships in "mediocreville"!

Its been 19 years since Montreal celebrated anything, but a french ballet.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hostile. Show Hostile's posts

[QUOTE]RACIST F...
    Posted by HabsHaterBRPC[/QUOTE]

Americans and French are the same race.