When will the goal draught end?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

When will the goal draught end?

When will goal draught end

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Re: When will the goal draught end?

what do you want? JJ to run down there and score a goal?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

In Response to Re: When will the goal draught end?:
    [QUOTE]what do you want? JJ to run down there and score a goal?
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

No I think he was asking when they would score a goal? Dumazz

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

really? really? seriously? he was asking when they were going to score a goal? thats what he was asking. I'm literate jackaZZ, but I fail to see how putting a team on the ice with 6 returning goal scorers and getting shut out 2 straight games is seriously Jacobs fault. And I'll take option E, well under 200 minutes

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gcolez. Show gcolez's posts

In Response to Re: When will the goal draught end?:
    [QUOTE]really? really? seriously? he was asking when they were going to score a goal? thats what he was asking. I'm literate jackaZZ, but I fail to see how putting a team on the ice with 6 returning goal scorers and getting shut out 2 straight games is seriously Jacobs fault. And I'll take option E, well under 200 minutes
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

You are seriously the biggest tool i have ever seen in my life, who said it was your hero Jacobs fault? We all know you think JJ is a GREAT owner and the fact that the Bruins havent won in the second round in 17 years is just a strange conincidence... we get it dkrejci the bruins are WICKED AWSOME!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

man maybe you are the illiterate one...bruins are not playing well, no question, but why is JJ an option on this stupid poll? putting him on there suggests that it could be JJs fault.....so my question is comment was quite valid to the discussion. I'm just sick of people blaming current management for the past 37 years, and that includes jacobs in the cap era.....there is a salary cap....you know that right?

Sections
Shortcuts