When you lose to Carolina....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

When you lose to Carolina....

After everything I`ve seen the last few weeks I told myself one thing, If they lose to Carolina after losing 4 straight and winning one in the last eight, the team is in more trouble than we all thought. This team has NO depth no matter what anyone says, they lose Savard and there goes the offense. Can`t really blame the goalies and the defense is doing the best they can. Everybody is blaming PC but I blame their heart or lack of. Living in Montreal this is a nightmare when the crappy habs have more points than the Bruins! Any ideas out there on how to shake up the team without getting rid of PC because that is not going to change anything on the ice!! Come on Bruin fans we need some fresh ideas!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: When you lose to Carolina....

dude, get real, anybody in the league can lose to Carolina.  the real issue at hand here is

HOW THEY LOSING

I've never seen anything like this ever.  I can't even begin to list the mistakes I saw in that last period.

Wideman is outplaying Chara?  What kind of crazy world is this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Rebuild Time,,trade away the duds,,thomas, chara wideman to start..ryder,,on and on and on

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Johnnybruin ...I know the feeling I live in Montreal ....its going to be a long week at the office believe me ....cant believe what I have seen today the Bruins looked so lost on the ice ....I think PC needs to make a major move asap ...or this season is lost

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

I don`t want to go to work tomorrow, just hearing those pathetic hab fans makes me just want to throw up. Stanleycuptothebruin knows what I`m talking about, over here it`s all habs all the time and now they have amunition for us sad Bruin fans. Bruins, you really need to wake up or get the hell out of town!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

i guess Bruin fans just like to complain and not come up with good ideas as to what to do! Don`t be like the real Bruins and give up!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Ok Johnnybruin, you want ideas?  I'll give you some:

First of all, Julien needs to go.  His guys look unprepared, unmotivated, and uninterested.  Think of an "un" adjective and it will most likely apply to the Bruins.  For whatever reason, it seems that Julien has reverted back to his old defensive style of play, even when the puck possession game was working so well for the Bruins last year.

As bad as the Bruins are playing right now, I still think this season can be salvaged.  Guys like Ryder and WIDEMAN (another mediocre game from him tonight) need to go to free up cap space.  And they don't have to be traded, I would be willing to see PC cut them at this point.  They also need a scorer badly, but it doesn't have to be Kovalchuk.  It could be a young guy like Horton, Ryan, Neal, etc.

I'm not giving up on the Bruins just yet, unlike many people on here.  There are still 2+ months to go in the regular season.  But one thing is for for certain: if the Bruins don't turn things around quickly, they won't be in the playoffs this year. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from roydelaney. Show roydelaney's posts

It's pretty funny that a mediocre game for Wideman is when he is only a -4.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

I like what you are saying TimThomas-god but you really think Julien is the problem? I personally think that the Bruins have no depth. No Savard=no offense.
    Bergy and Krejy are not doing the job of a number 1 center. I love Bergy but he is no Number 1 center. Ryder, the guy was a bum in Montreal! Anyway, the team needs a shake down. Get rid of a few players and hopefully the ones you get back WANT TO PLAY. We need LUCIC and WHEELER to start putting the puck in the net, heck we anyone to put the puck in the net. I have no answers but i like what i am hearing so far. Keep the ideas coming TRUE BRUIN FANS!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBeijingJT. Show BostonBeijingJT's posts

...it's time to euthanize the Bruin? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

This is why I think it's the coaching: the Bruins have retained six of their seven 20+ goal scorers from last year.  And yet they only have 4 players with 10+ goals halfway through this season.  That kind of talent doesn't just disappear after one offseason.  The players aren't scoring because the system isn't working.  The players seem to lack effort out on the ice, which the coaching staff has to address, or else they will continue to struggle.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Chiarelli probably can't do anything yet, unless he wants to give up alot.  And I don't think he's willing to.

We are holding and teams know it.  So, teams will lower their asking price to get what we have, at the trade deadline.  Right now, their all playing lowball because thats the Game.

Stay strong Pete.  Show us that Italian resolve once again.