Where are the Hater on Hunwick NOW?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

Where are the Hater on Hunwick NOW?

Hunwick is playing a decent game and this is expected, but youth is a great thing, the Bruin have a nice group of young player that still need to be developed and  he is still on of the one new kids on the block. I'm pleased to see that CJ has given him an opportunity to play on the PP. His skating and passing ability are quality and much need, now can we get someone in front of the net? This would help the Bruins so much with their scoring. Just an observation

GO Team

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Where are the Hater on Hunwick NOW?

I said it many times in the past that the guy just needed to get his confidence back and obviously by logging a lot of minutes he is playing much better. 
       He created many chances by jumping into the play last game and i expect him to do the same tonight!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Hunwick continues to show his potential with less mistakes.....He could become a Brad Park type D with the quick reflexes and offensive flair.  What he is learning is positioning and timing in the defensive end, and boards work.  Gaining confidence holding the puck when an outlet pass is too risky.

I believe he will be a Brad Park/ Sergai Gonchar/ Paul Coffee type defensman and have a long NHL career, though possibly not with the Bruins as we seem to prefer the Mark Stuart and Boychuck types-- stronger and rougher.

But, I do hope Hunwick stays in Boston so I can enjoy watching him!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm still a little iffy on the guy but I faced the facts that he'll never be our best defensive D.  He's doing well and love his pinches, great skater.
    Only he's a little small and gets crunched at times, that's what scares me.
    Wideman last game made couple of mental mistakes (most in offensive zone) but played very well defensive. Impressive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

Better than WIDEMAN

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Fan reaction is a barometer of current success.. it rarely isn't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Hunwick = Boyle? WOW - this guy was worse the Wideman all season and now he's equal to one of the top D-men in the league!
    Granted, much like Ryder he has stepped it way up in the playoffs vs. the regular season which is great, but he's still got a ways to go. If we keep Boychuck, Stuart and Seidenberg, Hunwick will likely be in the box watching many games next season. I suppose this is a good problem to have with Andrew (groin made of glass) Ference in the line-up.

Sections
Shortcuts