Where is Savard?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beerpaul. Show beerpaul's posts

Where is Savard?

I haven't been able to see any games, recently, but Marc is getting zero goals or points lately.��� Being a fan of Marc's.....I'm noticing a disturbing pattern evolving.� His last year in Atlanta....he was on pace for about 110 points....but got virtually no points his last 10 to 15 games.�� The same thing happened last year to Savard.�� His production dropped of dramatically the last 10 or 12 games last year....and it appears to be happening again.���� Is he hurt?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scullerjay. Show scullerjay's posts

Where is Savard?

I don't know what games you are watching but� the lines have been juggled during the down slump to no-avail.� I was hoping that he wouldn't get like Lewis had in the past and send out a different line every shift, which he didn't.� Thomas, can't defend him after that softy last night.� Auld had played terrible games too, but the number of them I don't think get engrained in people's memory.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Where is Savard?

Seriously, i'm getting sick and tired of having a "statue" and a "defensive" forward on the top line with Savard. That line does not scare anyone not even a Junior's team. Axellson is 4th liner and PK guy and Murray is a third liner right now, if that. Bring some damn threat to the lines damn�it!!!!....SPEED SPEED SPEED!!!! Sturm-Savard-Kessel, Lucic-Krejci-Kobasew, it's not much but that's our top 6 offensive talent. Enough with the defensive bull-crap and lets start getting some players to drive to he net and get on top of rebounds. GEESH!...Replace Murray and Axy with Hamill and Marchand!!!!!