Where's the habs in 7 thread?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Where's the habs in 7 thread?

Just wondering where the thread is, or if the habs fans are lining up on a local bridge to jump off.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Re: Where's the habs in 7 thread?

I'm voting for the Bridge.  The bridge to the US to be a Boston fan.  Sorry, borders closed for you.  (Shiat, I forgot Obama)  Come on in, anyone's welcome, as long as you hate the place.  (I need to stop drinking and typing, might spill my drink.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

I'm voting for the Bridge.  The bridge to the US to be a Boston fan.  Sorry, borders closed for you.  (Shiat, I forgot Obama)  Come on in, anyone's welcome, as long as you hate the place.  (I need to stop drinking and typing, might spill my drink.)
    Posted by elosias
    Actually, if the fans are anything like the players they'd be too chicken to jump off a bridge.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Obama is doing great as an american president so far, but here is the thing, this isn't a politics forum.

If you don't like a country that believes in freedom of speech, religion, and expression, then GTFO. Until then, don't disrespect a president that stands for the epitome of american values.

Disgusts me that i have to put up with nitwit bruins fans as well as canadien morons. Go listen to the hacks dennis and callahan improv anti-democratic rhetoric like a bunch of drunken sailors.

pathetic.

yeah. Stop drinking would be the first step. Step two would be to go to school and get that large object out of your rear end

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic007. Show lucic007's posts

Who cares? They're getting swept anyways.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Just wondering where the thread is, or if the habs fans are lining up on a local bridge to jump off.
    Posted by notrolls

LOL

I'm no optimist, usually, but I predicted Bruins in 4. And people laughed. Even Bruins fans thought it was overconfident. But you have to go on what you know about the team: We've seen that they play best while under pressure. So let's hope we don't get a boring opponent in the next round to ease that pressure...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Obama is doing great as an american president so far, but here is the thing, this isn't a politics forum. If you don't like a country that believes in freedom of speech, religion, and expression, then GTFO. Until then, don't disrespect a president that stands for the epitome of american values. Disgusts me that i have to put up with nitwit bruins fans as well as canadien morons. Go listen to the hacks dennis and callahan improv anti-democratic rhetoric like a bunch of drunken sailors. pathetic. yeah. Stop drinking would be the first step. Step two would be to go to school and get that large object out of your rear end
    Posted by Olsonic

This isn't a political forum, you're right. But I couldn't help but wonder what you think Obama has done wrong :)

A 5-word summary is acceptable, if you don't want to talk politics!

Sections
Shortcuts