Wheres the outrage from management?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Wheres the outrage from management?

I have searched the internet for a reaction from coaching and management and cant find a word. This is a disgrace that should of been addressed when it happened. Now what good did it do to turn the other cheek. I will tell you none it only lead to getting the other cheek slapped harder!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

Re: Wheres the outrage from management?

Haha PC is still 'evaluating' the situation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

PC, CJ, and Neely are the reason this team shows no emotion and guts.

Watch how passive they are on the 18th!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Right on the money BruinsUSA!

HAHAHA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

This group of Bozo's have no pulse!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I don't know.  What would be the point of Chiarelli or Neely or Julien or Sweeney or Charlie shouting to the media about what an egregious miscarriage of justice this is?  What would it accomplish?

Now, in the room, I hope PC or Neely go all Ezekial 25:17.  If I trusted my team, like, really trusted these guy to treat the room like Vegas, I'd pin a grand of my own cash to the board with Cooke's number on it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to
    Now, in the room, I hope PC or Neely go all Ezekial 25:17.  If I trusted my team, like, really trusted these guy to treat the room like Vegas, I'd pin a grand of my own cash to the board with Cooke's number on it.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Amen

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Neely did come out and said he wasn't surprised by the verdict.. I think PC and Neely sort of expected the outcome after Campbell went on a Toronto radio station and said it wasn't an elbow....Ridiculous..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Neely did make this comment:

The non-suspension means Cooke should be in the lineup when the Bruins host the Penguins next Thursday. Neely didn't want to answer whether the Bruins should seek retribution on Cooke in that game.

"Part of what this game is all about," Neely said, "is taking responsibility for the actions that we do."

Take it for what it's worth but I recall when Begin did his cross check on Savard next time they played against Begin, Shawn Thornton settled the score.

Will someone from the Bruins hold Cooke responsible for his actions on March 18th?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

In Response to Re: Wheres the outrage from management?:
    I don't know.  What would be the point of Chiarelli or Neely or Julien or Sweeney or Charlie shouting to the media about what an egregious miscarriage of justice this is?  What would it accomplish? Now, in the room, I hope PC or Neely go all Ezekial 25:17.  If I trusted my team, like, really trusted these guy to treat the room like Vegas, I'd pin a grand of my own cash to the board with Cooke's number on it.
    Posted by Bookboy007

"If Cooke goes to Indochina, I want a n----- waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his a--"