Who believe's in this team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Who believe's in this team?

I for one do. When they play like they just did it gives cause for hope!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Re: Who believe's in this team?

In Response to Who believe's in this team?:
    I for one do. When they play like they just did it gives cause for hope!!!!
    Posted by jwb413

True enough.  Problem is we just don't know which club shows up from night to night.  Besides, this was only ONE game.  Yes, I wish today's performance was more of a true indicator of the team's capabilities but...I don't know.  I was thinking similar things after that tidy win in Philly, too. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

next 2 games are going to be tough, brodeur ,,miller  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I agree, but this team has more ups and downs then a roller coaster. They have now caught Philly, and it would be great if they could end up at least 6th in order to avoid Washington and Pittsburgh in the 1st round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Agreed bruins08 and RHO! I want to see the Bruins this way against Buffalo and NJ two very tight checking teams before I get too excited. Boston just can't string together very good games like today. Timmy with his 5th shutout this season that is exciting for TT!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Looks like a good performance. Will have to try to watch it later. At least we'll get peace from the 'realists' for a few days Smile

Script is set. We get PIT and blow them away ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I think if they could squeek into 7th place they may be able to do some damage but if they have to face  Washington it could be over quick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Today I took my grandaughter to watch some midget AA hockey, taking a look at the past when i coached, was so involved in hockey, things like referee in cheif and rules and discipine chairman. I realized what it was that attracted me to hockey, The fans, cheering gracefully for there teams, clapping at good saves, both ends etc. I came home to find the Bs win, TT a shutout, what a perfect day for me.
    Does anyone get my point ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I think that and don't get me wrong i don't believe in choosing your opponent because when you do you usually choose the team that will beat you but i think Buffalo would be a good first round matchup for the Bruins.
       Otherwise i would love to see the Pens even if that would be a very though match up.  I don't think i have to explain this one. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolftears. Show wolftears's posts

Believe in this team TO DO WHAT?

Make it to the playoffs? Sure I believe in them.

To win a playoff round? No freaking way. With this coach & guys like Satan & Ryder floating around or guys like Wideman & Hunwick in the defensive end... NO FREAKING WAY

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Even the game against Tampa seems like just a blip on the radar.I hope they keep it up, if they can I think there will be a lot of teams won't really want to face the B's in the first round.

Sections
Shortcuts