Who do you want to replace Krejci?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Who do you want to replace Krejci?

I say whoever has been working hardest in practice!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Who do you want to replace Krejci?

In Response to Who do you want to replace Krejci?:
    Posted by MeanE

Realistically, Marchand for a game. If he cannot keep up with the speed or physical play, then Whitfield, who brings no offense but is a big-body and reliable. Our offense is coming to life, but will probably stall a bit or revert back to a grinding game. 

Zach Hamill would be my hail mary choice since his game is supposed to resemble Krejci's and he might be one of those guys who hacks it in the minors but then somehow is actually an NHLer. He was pretty good in his limited regular season opportunity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyo77. Show guyo77's posts

I would pick Whitfield over Marchand for the flyers game(s). 

Marchand is prone to taking dumb penalties and against a physical team this would be pronounced. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mangler. Show Mangler's posts

In Response to Who do you want to replace Krejci?:
    Posted by MeanE

I would try Marchand first. Put him with Bergeron and Recchi, put Savard with Lucic and Satan and put Sobotka back with Wheeler and Ryder. Fourth line, Paille, Begin and Thornton and pray to god there are no more injuries. I must say I blame Chara a bit for this injury. It was a suicide pass in my opinion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

ITS THE PLAYOFFS GO WITH THE BUZZ SAW,MARCHAND .IF YOU DONT HAVE THE GOOD COMBO MUSCLE AND SKILL THEN GO WITH MARCHAND.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I think CJ is going to go with Whitfield because of experience.  I hope he doesn't, look at PK Subban with Montreal, they threw him in the playoff fire with no experience and he is thriving.  Time to give one of the kids a chance to shine!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

No one can replace Krejci, he was the team's best offensive threat.  But, if I had to choose one player, I would say Whitfield for game 4 (because he actually didn't look too bad in the last game against the Capitals) and if he struggles: Hamill.  I know it may sound crazy, but he wouldn't get much playing time anyways, so it's low risk, and it's time to see what this kid is really made of.