Who goes in the housecleaning?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Who goes in the housecleaning?

Heads should roll when a team blows a 3-0 series lead and loses in 7, and that is exactly what is going to happen. This team is awful and anyone who doesn't see that is kidding themselves.

I say fire CJ (just putting Whitfield on the ice in a game as important as this is reason enough), fire PC, and probably ten players need to go. The housecleaning can't come soon enough. I am so fckng pi$$ed right now it's not even funny.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Who goes in the housecleaning?

Kessel's scoring touch would have been nice this series, but I think we'll be thanking PC in the next few years. I'm still not sure where I stand on CJ though...

They are in the second round of the playoffs. Very few expected that towards the end of the year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Wheeler, ryder, wideman, thornton, begin, paie.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from powerdoc12. Show powerdoc12's posts

I could care less.  Fire all of them.  I am giving away all my jerseys to some kid that doesn't have any.  They stink and always will.    

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Honestly, I really don't think these sorts of threads are helpful at all...

Could we save this one for when the Bruins' season is done ?

The Bruins are still in the playoffs for Gawd's sake...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: Who goes in the housecleaning?:
    I could care less.  Fire all of them.  I am giving away all my jerseys to some kid that doesn't have any.  They stink and always will.    
    Posted by powerdoc12

Must be lousy material if your shirts will always stink......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Fire CJ, fire PC, get rid of everyone except Brgeron, Krecji, Lucic, Chara (I think), Seidenberg, Stuart, Boychuk, Rask and Savard. The rest can go. Tomorrow is not soon enough. Fckng useless.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

LOL- local81, my jerseys also stink because I keep pissing in them. Hard not to be upset when you have cheered for this team year after year after year...or maybe Leighton is the best goalie in the F'N world!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

WOW...this Bruins team right now is top 5 in the NHL with a chance to go further and you idiots want to blow it up!!!  F%#king genius!!! Don't get me wrong, I wish this series was over and the Bruins were resting up for Les Habitants but its hockey and anything can happen. One more chance at it folks, so save the doom and gloom until they are actually on the golf course with the Caps, Detroit, Washington, Vancouver.....you get it right?  Probably not, some of you guys are as dumb as rocks!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

WOW...this Bruins team right now is top 5 in the NHL with a chance to go further and you idiots want to blow it up!!!  F%#king genius!!! Don't get me wrong, I wish this series was over and the Bruins were resting up for Les Habitants but its hockey and anything can happen. One more chance at it folks, so save the doom and gloom until they are actually on the golf course with the Caps, Detroit, Washington, Vancouver.....you get it right?  Probably not, some of you guys are as dumb as rocks!!!
    Posted by scottm50

Umm do you not recall Boston was up 3-0 at one point!
    Do you know how embarrasing it would be to blow a 3-0
    lead in hockey it just does not happen............ and these players
    don't care. Hope it haunts them all wherever they all get
    traded or cut to!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Posted by scottm50

Dude, c'mon, if you think Boston has a chance in Game 7 you are either on glue or haven't watched this series. The Flyers have eaten the Bruins lunch since the start of game 3.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

scottm50, the players that brought any success to this team are hurt. Passengers like wheeler and ryder need to FO.  Useless $%$ like Paille and Begin need to go play pick up hockey.

Response to Re: Who goes in the housecleaning?:
    Posted by scottm50

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

scottm50 , the players that brought any success to this team are hurt. Passengers like wheeler and ryder need to FO.  Useless $%$ like Paille and Begin need to go play pick up hockey.  Response to Re: Who goes in the housecleaning? :
    Posted by mattbs

Recchi and Satan are still playing if I'm not wrong. Rask too... You never know until it's over.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Julien and Ryder should be gone for sure.  If someone wants to give you something reasonable for Wheeler I would let him go too.  You can have either Paille or Begin in the line-up to have a veteran presence on your 3rd or 4th line but you don't need two guys that really bring the same thing - a little bit of speed and intensity but no finish and only average grit.  Next year you add Hall or Seguin to the line-up and at least one other young player. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Are some of you people fricken insane ?

Do you happen to know an expression that "It's not over until it's over."

The Bruins are one win away from facing the Habs with the home ice advantage in the Eastern Conference Finals, and some of you just want to throw in the towel and start firing people ?

Crazy !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Like I said....dumb as rocks!!!!  Missed my point completely!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

scottm50, Do you realize the Caps and Washington are the same team? I still will root for the B's and put my frustration with the teams play recently out of it, regardless of what happens the B's had a great year, but a lot of bad injury luck.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

"Who goes in the housecleaning?"
    80 to 90 percent of the posters in this forum?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

And don't insult people for their opinions, their like a%%holes, everyone has one.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredFringer. Show FredFringer's posts

OK - we'll see what happens in Game 7, but IT IS pretty brutal when they blow a 3-0 lead and let the Flyers steal all the momentum like this!!
    At least the B's had a bit more effort in this one -- the problem was some bad bounces & a complete lack of finishing skills!
    This team is looking like the dark days of the regular season right now, and its freakin' scary to think that guys like Wheeler, Paille, Sobotka, Whitfield, Begin & Hunwick will be counted on to step up & contribute some offense in Game 7.....
    What are the odds that these marginal floaters actually show up for the big one?!?!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

Are some of you people fricken insane ? Do you happen to know an expression that "It's not over until it's over." The Bruins are one win away from facing the Habs with the home ice advantage in the Eastern Conference Finals, and some of you just want to throw in the towel and start firing people ? Crazy !
    Posted by RMiller87

I love you man , but if they Bruins somehow make it to the next round ,they are going to get lit up by the Canadiens and I HATE the Canadiens for very historical reasons! The Canadiens if you've been watching have showed class , guts and and determination, everything the Bruins have not.  They've knocked out the two best teams in the NHL in two 7 game series. I've enjoyed watching them from a purely hockey stand point . The Bruins knew half way into the 2nd period that the Habs had a 4-0 lead and still did not respond ,  knowing that they would have home ice if they won. Instead they looked pathetic. The Jacobs boys short changed this team as always and have cost the Bruins a real shot at the Cup! Really it doesn't matter who wins because the Habs will be playing the Sharks or Hawks for the Cup because they want it more and have more talent than either of these teams!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I prefer to think that Jacobs insisted the bruins let Philly win some games so he would get more home dates.
    Now that he has his game 7 winfall, the bruins will be allowed to try again.
    As for playing Montreal, I think the Habs will be shocked when they have to play a team that actually cares about defensive play.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

In Response to Who goes in the housecleaning? : GROW UP!!  Geez....
    Posted by mustangbullitbri

Why don't you go read Better Homes and Gardens or Good Housekeeping and leave the hockey discussions to others.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

BRUINS - CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE!!! Can't wait for all the firings and never having to watch the following players in a Bruin uniform again after Friday night:

Wheeler, Sturm, Ryder, Ference, Hunwick, Wideman, Thomas, Paille, Whitfield, Begin, Thornton...there are others I'm sure. Heads are gonna roll. That's the only thing to look forward to when ths debacle is finished.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

If we lose game 7 i honest can't see for sure one guy coming back and that is claude julien. The guy just has no clue how to close out a series against a good team like the flyers or hurracaines last year.

How could management even though they signed him to an extension bring him back after tomorrow's possible embarressment? You just can't and i won't watch the team next year if they do

Stuart,  Satan(i don't even think he wants to be back), Wheeler, Thornton and  recchi will not be resigned for next year. Sobokta, Paille will be probably be resigned to play on the 4th line. I really also hope Seidenberg comesback because he would have made a difference for the outcome of the past few gams we played.

Next year's lineup especially if we lose Fri

New Coach

Lucic Savard Seguin/Hall
    ? Krecji ?
    Caron Bergeron ?
    Paille  Sobokta Marchand

Chara Boychuk
    Wideman Hunwick (would really like to trade wideman and resign seidenberg)
    Ference Mcquaid (Mcquaid is really missed)

Rask
    ?