Who goes?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Who goes?

I heard a quote from one of the Jacobs, that the Bruins will NOT be burying any contracts this season down in the minors.

Then I heard last nite, a quote from JC after the Bruins win, that Sequin will NOT be sent back to the juniors.

What now ?  Do the Bruins have something all ready in place as far as player movement ?  They know just like any other Bruin fan that the numbers don't equal the salary cap. So I guess it's player movement.  Who goes ?             

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Who goes?

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2010/10/chiarelli_savar.html
    ''If we have to warehouse someone in the minors, we'll do that,'' said Chiarelli. ''I don't want to do it, but I will do it, if it becomes necessary.''

It sounds like Jacobs and Chiarelli need to have a chat; they're sending mixed signals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

There is no Q in Seguin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

also, Chiarelli is a pretty good GM, it wouldnt suprise me at all if he had something in the works to shed some salary for when sturm returns and if/when savvy does as well.

wheeler is lucrative enough and has an upside, him paired with someone that makes around what he makes would clear about 4 million in cap space.

also there's this quote from boston.com ''If we have to warehouse someone in the minors, we'll do that,'' said Chiarelli. ''I don't want to do it, but I will do it, if it becomes necessary.''

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: Who goes?:
    http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2010/10/chiarelli_savar.html ''If we have to warehouse someone in the minors, we'll do that,'' said Chiarelli. ''I don't want to do it, but I will do it, if it becomes necessary.'' It sounds like Jacobs and Chiarelli need to have a chat; they're sending mixed signals.
    Posted by DrCC

No you have been trolled.  JJ never said they could not send a player down, he was ask this question at the state of the Bruins and said it up to the management and not his decision.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

My prediction

Trade Paille to another team for a 4th round pick

Send either Wheeler or Ryder to providence. Right now Ryder is doing better though Wheeler is an asset on the penalty kill. Tough to say

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

When it comes to contracts Jacobs has said that he must sign off on anything 5Mil or more so far Jeremy has allowed contracts to exceed that amount.

Who goes you ask ? As said a million times Hunwick, Wheeler, Ference and Paille are likely candidates. Chiarelli will not dump them for nothing so if he gets players like Bartkowski, McQuaid and Boychuk type players in return well I'm fine with that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishColumbiaBruin. Show BritishColumbiaBruin's posts

I dont think sending Wheeler to the minors works.  I have doubts he would clear waivers.  And Ryder is playing too well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Here are my predictions.

I think that the Bruin management will more than likely send Seguin down to the minors (subsequently to the WJC), and I'll stay on these threads to continue attempts at rational thought with these very backward minded Bruin fans.

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Seguin isn't eligible to be sent to the AHL nor the ECHL he's to young. Julien also announced today Tyler isn't going anywhwere too bad you don't ever have a fact straight but it's entertaining though.

Oh is that your mommy I hear calling downstairs to let you know that your warm milk and Swanson TV dinner is ready ? Ha Ha!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

When it comes to contracts Jacobs has said that he must sign off on anything 5Mil or more so far Jeremy has allowed contracts to exceed that amount. Who goes you ask ? As said a million times Hunwick, Wheeler, Ference and Paille are likely candidates. Chiarelli will not dump them for nothing so if he gets players like Bartkowski, McQuaid and Boychuk type players in return well I'm fine with that.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

It's hard to see how Chiarelli "will not dump them for nothing" when he has to clear approximately $5.5 Million from the payroll when Sturm and Savard return, Dawg.

What's he going to pay those possible new Bruin acquisitions from trades with ?

LOVE ? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Schooling these booing Bruin hordes on so many hockey topics has sure been hard work.

Some of these murons haven't even figured out that there's no 'q' in Seguin ?

Groan !

This is gonna be tougher than I thought.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

First: 5/3/2010
    Last: 10/30/2010
    Here are my predictions.

I think that the Bruin management will more than likely send Seguin down to the minors (subsequently to the WJC), and I'll stay on these threads to continue attempts at rational thought with these very backward minded Bruin fans. 

Schooling these booing Bruin hordes on so many hockey topics has sure been hard work.

YOU SURE GOT THAT ONE RIGHT!  Keep up your "rational" thoughts.

RMiller87 in French Canadien means "tool" and "immature loser"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Actually, it means Habs are currently #1 overall in the NHL standings, baby !

Anyways, looks like Seguin is staying so as promised, I am outta here !

Don't miss me too much !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Thank you Peter for ridding these boards of RMiller. On the topic IMO Peter will send Paille out for a draft pick; Then trade Wheeler and Hunwick, individually or together; Then Ryder for draft picks or to Providence. This will clear the CAP for both Sturm and Savard. It appears that PC will still have all of November before either player will be ready to return. The December lineup could be Lucic/Kreji/Horton; Sturm/Bergeron/Caron;Recchi/Savard/Seguin;Marchand/Campbell/thornton plus Chara/Boychuck;Stuart/Seidenberg;Ference/McQuaid and Tuuka/Timmy. McGratton can be a spare wing, and a callup from Providence for spare defense. Injuries could be covered with Hamill or Arneil from Providence.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Actually, it means Habs are currently #1 overall in the NHL standings, baby ! Anyways, looks like Seguin is staying so as promised, I am outta here ! Don't miss me too much !
    Posted by RMiller87

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

Chiarelli is the WORST salary cap GM in the NHL, not the worst GM he is mediocre in that area but in terms of dealing with the salary cap he is pure garbage.

Completely painted himself in a corner with the cap and the rest of the NHL knows it. Good luck trying to dump 5-7 million worth of NHL player without eating any salary!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Actually, it means Habs are currently #1 overall in the NHL standings, baby ! Anyways, looks like Seguin is staying so as promised, I am outta here ! Don't miss me too much !
    Posted by RMiller87

Firstly, no the Habs have started their swoon early this year, they will be out of it be December

Secondly, you are apparently a liar as you are posting on another thread

Sections
Shortcuts