Who is Bruins BEST player so far this year???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Re: Who is Bruins BEST player so far this year???

Bergeron, by far.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

Phil Kessel

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

In Response to Re: Who is Bruins BEST player so far this year???:
    [QUOTE]Rask Begin Thornton I'm saying this because of consistency and playing to their potential.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I'm agreeing with you on Begin and Thornton because of their energy, will to win and create chances given their skill set.  Bergeron is off to a great year, too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Bergeron, Stuart and Begin !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Savard was just getting his game together when he was injured.  Whether or not he was injured beforehand is not clear.  The whole team was in a malaise six games into the season.  I would disagree he was an extraordinary player during that time, but neither were players like Chara and Thomas.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MontrealBruin. Show MontrealBruin's posts

Bergy, Tank, and Begin

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

in all three zones.....and on both sides of the puck, BERGERON.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgentilcore. Show mgentilcore's posts

My vote goes to Begin.  I must admitt I wasn't all pleased when I heard we signed him this summer but I am now glad we did.  He brings it every night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Wheeler.

Too many riders, and not enough pushers on this team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas has been our best player and he showed it last night shutting out the stanely cup champions

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Shawn Thornton creating chances?  If you are saying this guy is a good player because of the scoring chances he creates, let me point out that he only had 6 goals last year in 79 games and he played big minutes.

I know that isn't his role, but if you said best because of his fighting, i would consider it.  Let's give praise where it is due- not to ST as a playmaker: he is plain AWFUL as a playmaker/offensive player.

I stand by my original list:
    TT
    Stuart-strong defensive player, tough as nails, very underrated.
    Wheels- maybe most exciting, not the most consistent.

Bergy has been the most consistent.  Morris has really come on since the first 2 weeks of season.

SinBin:  Ryder, Sturm, Chara and of course Wideman.  Funny how last night Wides was looking very sharp, making difficult passes look easy, breaking the puck out nicely and then POW!!! He falls down to give up a 2 on 1!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]Thomas has single handedly cost us a game this year...no1 can argue that the devils game was not his fault...Rask has done no such thing this year. Honestly I've watched Rask very closely, and although he had gotten sniped a couple times, I honsetly can't remember a goal when its obvious that "its on tuukka," I've seen a lot on Thomas that were clearly "on Thomas"
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

The hate on Thomas continues hey 46? :) I am sure you would find some fault if he got a shutout every game.. As for Tukka, I like him as well, but I can remember the Flyers game recently  he had a couple of weak goals , one by that sniper Asham , " that were on him "...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Criticizing TT for the Devils game is just not right.  He stopped 27 shots that game and let in 2.  Many of those shots were high quality chances.  The last goal did fall behind TT but the D did not pick up anyone on that play either.

Also that game- the B's had zero offense.  Even with 25 shots, that had no HIGH QUALITY chances.  All their shots were from the outside and it was an easy W for NJ...

TT is looking EXCELLENT as of late, not just good!  He's ready to carry the team, if need be.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from emjake5236. Show emjake5236's posts

I have to Bergy and Begin have played great hockey all around. Not many off nights for either one of these guys.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

TT & Bergeron  tie

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raa5150. Show raa5150's posts

I loved the Morris signing when it happened, only negative was it was only for 1 year. They should re-up him now. I think Recchi needs some love too, guy is 112 years old and still stands in front of the goalie getting beat up. You rock Recc. Loved that trade when it happened as well. Chiarelli deserves a lot of props people. Sinden ruined this team for decades and blamed the owner, goes to show he was a just a drunk moron without a clue. Kevin Stevens...lol. Idiot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raa5150. Show raa5150's posts

[QUOTE]Thomas, Morris, Bergeron
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

That picture rules dude, it's awesome......lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicForPresident. Show LucicForPresident's posts

Bergeron, Steve Begin, Scott Thornton.

The Begin, Bitz, Thornton has been there best line all season, every game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yep123. Show yep123's posts

Bergeron & Begin!!

Bergeron is coming back to form, he makes the suttle plays that most 'fans' would not even notice, excellent hockey sense, plays the game smart, a class guy to have in the organization. 

Begin is a big surprise, never was able to see him play every night but god is this guys work ethic off the charts, always positioned well, and he's chipping in with some offense, that entire 4th line is vital & they are all playing well, their roles are defined & they take pride in getting their job done.

Cups are not won in the fall....with all the draft picks piled up, I believe a top 4 defenseman and/or a veteran forward will be coming to Boston @ the deadline!!

Enjoy the ride....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

[QUOTE]Shawn Thornton creating chances?  If you are saying this guy is a good player because of the scoring chances he creates, let me point out that he only had 6 goals last year in 79 games and he played big minutes. I know that isn't his role, but if you said best because of his fighting, i would consider it.  Let's give praise where it is due- not to ST as a playmaker: he is plain AWFUL as a playmaker/offensive player. I stand by my original list: TT Stuart-strong defensive player, tough as nails, very underrated. Wheels- maybe most exciting, not the most consistent. Bergy has been the most consistent.  Morris has really come on since the first 2 weeks of season. SinBin:  Ryder, Sturm, Chara and of course Wideman.  Funny how last night Wides was looking very sharp, making difficult passes look easy, breaking the puck out nicely and then POW!!! He falls down to give up a 2 on 1!!!
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

I meant Thornton during the injuries to Savard and Lucic a/k/a the scoring slump.  Thornton was not giving up and played with his heart no matter what during games.  That gets a vote for excellence, heart and will.  He isn't talented like Bergeron, but will to win and determination serves a team and is an example for ALL the B 'n G.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

Bergie hands down! He's looking like his old self again, finally. We'd be in deep dog doodoo right now if it weren't for the way Bergeron has played.