Who is on the Back of your Bruins jersey?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Who is on the Back of your Bruins jersey?

Joe Thornton - number 6 (his original # before he switched to 19)

I'm thinking of buying a new one.. I might wait until the offseason because I want a Savard Jersey. I think im gonna gamble and buy a Wheeler Jersey.

Expecting big things from him next season.

Also debating going Old school and getting a 77 Bourque jersey, but with the new style, but part of me wants to get a Cam Neely one because he is still involved in the organization and I wanna show him some props

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Re: Who is on the Back of your Bruins jersey?

Joe? Traitor!

I want Neely to be my next jersey. I like the old school jersey because it represents all those tears we shed, as fans who stuck with the Bs through the worst of times--and by 'worst' I mean worst.

All righty then. No need to rub it in now is there...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

#16 Rick "Nifty" Middleton is on my back! Still my favorite! I've been thinking of adding another as well another old school sounds good. I think my favorite Bruins fighter ever #17 Stan Jonathan.

I should get a current player as well though. Maybe add Ryder or Bergy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Always kept my jerseys blank, never felt right customizing them. Thought about 4, 77.

The closest I've come is I have 8 on my generic b's practice jersey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

#24 -- Taz came out of nowhere whthout a lot of talent. Hard work, determination and a great teamate.

I asked Phil Esposito at a book signing a while back if O'Reilly was the most intense, hard working player he ever knew -- he stated "yes without a doubt" "During an inter-squad scrimmage one day he came into the corner a wiped out 3 players one being myself -- I wouldn't have minded so much if I wasn't one of his linemates at the time". The players had to keep reminding him to calm down -- It wasn't a real game.

As for a current player -- my next jersey may just be #17.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]Joe? Traitor! I want Neely to be my next jersey. I like the old school jersey because it represents all those tears we shed, as fans who stuck with the Bs through the worst of times--and by 'worst' I mean worst . All righty then. No need to rub it in now is there...
    Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

Good point U...

Ive been burned on jerseys too many times....Id have to say the average life of a jersey is 2.5 years.....Players get traded, fall-off, get cut, get injured....

From now on, I vow to only get timeless jerseys...Jerseys that no matter what, won't go out of style....

I agree with U....Its #8 for me too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I have a Cam Neely jersey . At the time I knew he would be a Bruin4life.
    Now just bought the newest black one with the bear crest on my chest.
    I have yet to decide what number I want on it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

#77 Bourque, authentic former white home jersey, the first year they modified their jerseys/logo in mid-90's.  And, I can't tell you how much I regret in the early-90's getting my first B's authentic jersey (former road black-and as a X-mas gift) and getting my last name and favorite # instead of Cam's (or even my first favorite player, Rat Linseman).    

My next?  Not gonna make the Cam mistake again: #17 Looch.

(How cool are their retro jerseys and especially their new alternate jersey?  I wish I had the $ to get all three)  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

#22 the epitome of effort!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]I have a Cam Neely jersey . At the time I knew he would be a Bruin4life. Now just bought the newest black one with the bear crest on my chest. I have yet to decide what number I want on it.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

BsLegion, you should wear the Cam jersey on Sunday, but be sure to wear something underneath, as I may try to take it from you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from daysgoby. Show daysgoby's posts

Milan Lucic of course!  In the past Neeley and Bourque.
    GO BRUINS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

[QUOTE]Milan Lucic of course!  In the past Neeley and Bourque. GO BRUINS
    Posted by daysgoby[/QUOTE]

never forget the past, it is what makes the bruins great. History. Old Bruins represent some of the best of what hockey is about.

But Milan Lucic is obviously a great pick though :)

Cheers

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsoxfan63. Show nhsoxfan63's posts

I have an old, original Ray Bourque #7 jersey.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Why do I think this will sound dumb with all the guys mentioned here???

Krejci

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]Why do I think this will sound dumb with all the guys mentioned here??? Krejci
    Posted by MTLBRUINFAN[/QUOTE]

It could be worse, you could have a brad boyes jersey.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Not dumb at all. Krejci is a great pick. The Bruins will lock him up for less than everyone thinks he is going to cost. Kessel is going to be the big ticket guy because he is a goal scorer.

Krejci jersey is a safe pick for the future, and a great bruins player for a fan jersey

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

... CAROL VAIDNAIS !! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

get a blank jersey, thats the best bet.

load up on the player T's, there only 25 bucks.

i have a thornton (see above) and a sturm.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

I have an Authentic Bourque road jersey (back when road jersey's were black). That thing has been with me for many many years. I just got one of those throwback jerseys they wore for the NHL's 75th anniversary with the Great Number Eight on it (which I'll be wearing Sunday night in Balcony 325! Thank god for my cousin going on vacation this week!). And I have a current replica road jersey with my name, Sullivan and 00. I also have a couple of those vintage style sweaters that are numberless.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

I have an old 80's style B's jersey (cheap kind) with the plastic lettering....cam neely

I have an authentic Ray Bourque jersy with the tackle and twill lettering, newer style jersey

I have the orange bear replica jersey with the tackle an twill lettering....cam neely

I also have a replica Bobby Orr Jersey with the tackle and twill lettering

I would never buy any jersey with a name and number unless they retire a Bruin...getting a jersey on ebay and getting the letters and number put on is far cheaper.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

I have one with Neeley and all the rest are blank.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]Why do I think this will sound dumb with all the guys mentioned here??? Krejci
    Posted by MTLBRUINFAN[/QUOTE]

It's original, that's great, and Krejci is a freakin genius on the ice. If I were to purchase a jersey of a current player I wouldn't go with Lucic--it's just a shame that everyone goes with the same small bunch of players. Then we really do look like sheep out there!

Sadly I didn't have a choice other than the Looch jersey if I wanted it right away, but I'll wear it with pride.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from powderrider2002. Show powderrider2002's posts

Home jersey I got   #44 Aaron Ward
    Third Jersey I got   #22 Shawn Thornton
    Pratice jersey I got # 8  SEABASS

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

[QUOTE]It's original, that's great, and Krejci is a freakin genius on the ice. If I were to purchase a jersey of a current player I wouldn't go with Lucic--it's just a shame that everyone goes with the same small bunch of players. Then we really do look like sheep out there! Sadly I didn't have a choice other than the Looch jersey if I wanted it right away, but I'll wear it with pride.
    Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

You look familiar BruinsUnite hmmm lol ...

Yeah Krejci is a good playmaker , hope he signs on ! I mean of course he will once the Bruins are crowned Stanley Cup Champs !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

My 1st Bruins jersey was the legendary #13 Wes Walz - thought the kid was going to be a superstar then he got traded to Philly for I think Gord Murphy and Brian Dobbin. Luckily I got it change to a #12 Adam Oates Jersey - I still have it.
    I got a blank white Jersey for Xmas - not going to put any name or number - My friend still has it Ruzicka #38 jersery at home never wore again after he when back to the Czek republic