Who is on the Back of your Bruins jersey?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: Who is on the Back of your Bruins jersey?

My friend still has it Ruzicka #38 jersery at home
    Posted by maddog2020

ROSIE!!!!

vladimir ruzicka
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG8zOAXi26E

I remember when he won the seventh player award. That was the first time i even knew there was such a thing.

What a legend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RGO. Show RGO's posts

23 Janney Black
    77 Bourque White
    8 Neely White

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stanjonathan17. Show stanjonathan17's posts

#17 but no name.

Both Stan Jonathan and Milan Lucic represent "Bruins Hockey".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Zdeno Chara Alternate  Jersey w/ "C" and number

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Joe Thornton - number 6 (his original # before he switched to 19) I'm thinking of buying a new one.. I might wait until the offseason because I want a Savard Jersey. I think im gonna gamble and buy a Wheeler Jersey. Expecting big things from him next season. Also debating going Old school and getting a 77 Bourque jersey, but with the new style, but part of me wants to get a Cam Neely one because he is still involved in the organization and I wanna show him some props
    Posted by Olsonic

I have an old BRUINS jersey with number 16 on the back. No names on them then, just check your program please. (Turk Sanderson)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

No Explanation Necessary

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinsfan4life. Show BostonBruinsfan4life's posts

here is my jersey collection. all authentic pro had tackle an twill lettering sewn on

1. Authentic pro old school 1990's Cam Neely Home Jersey CCM Size 52
    2. Authentic pro old school 1993 Ray Bourque Road Jersey CCM Size 52
    3. Authentic Pro 1992 Cam Neely Road Jersey CCM Size 52 (with NHL 75 patch)
    4. Authentic Pro old school 1990's Bruins Home Jersey (Blank) CCM Size 48
    5. Authentic Pro old school 1990's Bruins Road Jersey  (Blank) CCM Size 52
    6. Authentic Pro old school 1990's Craig Janney Home Jersey CCM size 48
    7. Authentic Pro 1991-92 Bruins Turn Back the Clock jersey CCM Size 48
    8. Authntic pro Bourque Bruins road Jersey CCM size 52
    9. Authentic pro Neely Bruins Home Jersey Reboox size 48
    10 1928 boston bruins replica size XL
    11. 1949 Boston Bruins replica size large
    12. 1954 Milt Schmidt Boston Bruins Replica size large
    13. 1970's Bobby Orr Replica home jersey size XL
    14. 1970's Bobby Orr Replica Road Jersey size XL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Posted by BostonBruinsfan4life

Please do not duplicate your posts. We hardly need another thread with cut&pasted jersey specs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinsfan4life. Show BostonBruinsfan4life's posts

yeah a Sanderson jersey would me awsome, he was a wild man on the ice, even crazier then Lucic, unlike lucic Derek Sanderson had a little chemical help in that catagory.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skelton42. Show Skelton42's posts

Easy:   "Cup Champs".   The number is 06.   Ohhh... Bruins sweater, sorry, my bad missed that part.  Tongue out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

[QUOTE]ROSIE!!!! vladimir ruzicka http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG8zOAXi26E I remember when he won the seventh player award. That was the first time i even knew there was such a thing. What a legend.
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE

Wow I still have that entire set from Parkhurst that year - the card brings back some memories -

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

my jersey is old and worn and has #4 on the back!Cool

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

I've always been a fan of the guys who will kick your a. s. s,. put you through the glass and then score... 24 O'Reilly, 8 Neely, 17 Lucic...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Wow!  I cant believe people say owning a Thornton jersey is being a traitor but a Bourque jersey is OK!?!?!  RB is the biggest traitor ever.  In case people forget, he demanded a trade to a contender because, as the CAPTAIN of his team, he felt his team wasnt worth staying with and wanted out.  Then, when he won the cup he brought it to Boston like he still played here and the sheep fans cheered him.  Come on!!!!!  Joe wanted to stay here for his career and was devastated when he was traded, breaking down and crying in an interview about it at the time.  I own a 19 Thornton jersey and will glady wear it.  You couldnt pay me to wear or OWN a 77 jersey.  Not in my house.  I wouldnt shake the guys hand if I met him.

19 Thornton
    8 Neely (I wear it every game)
    16 Belanger (my favorite tough guy ever)
    4 Orr (greatest players ever, better than 99 by a mile!!!!!)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

I have #32 on the back of mine (kind of appropriate since my last name is Sweeney), was given to me in 1996 as a Christmas gift from my family; it has the name SWEENEY on the back (duh!) as well as an "A" on the front. At the time, CCM were making alot of the NHL jerseys, mine is the real deal, even has a fight strap attached to it! Anyways, I really like the third jersey, thinking about updating; as for who I would put on the back, that's a tough choice, but I think I may have to go with Savard because he's from my hometown.

Great effort by the B's tonight; they are looking real solid! GO BLACK AND GOLD

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Great post but I will wait to put on a number and name.
    Great ideas. 
    As for Bourque and Thornton to me neither were traitors.
    Bourque and Sinden came to an agreement and Ray has always had the Bruins at heart. That is why he came to Boston with the cup. He bled black n gold !
    Call me what you want but I was very very happy for him and shed tears of joy that night he lifted the cup. 
    Thornton,  great guy,  that's what he 's made of and unfortunetly he's not the man that will drive you to the cup.  Maybe one day he will prove me wrong but for now history will keep on repeating itself.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike1221. Show mike1221's posts

Joe? Traitor! I want Neely to be my next jersey. I like the old school jersey because it represents all those tears we shed, as fans who stuck with the Bs through the worst of times--and by 'worst' I mean worst . All righty then. No need to rub it in now is there...
    Posted by BruinsUnite

good call! I was looking for one myself. Can you special order them? I don't see em at the rink or on line.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Bobby Orr #4 the best of the best.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rlprentiss. Show rlprentiss's posts

#19 Rob Dimaio

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P00P. Show P00P's posts

My big, sweaty boyfriend...

...oh, wait, you mean who's NAME is on the back of my jersey???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PianosAreFun. Show PianosAreFun's posts

I can't really afford a replica jersey, or at least I'm to frugal to pony up the dough.

But what I do have is a gold practice jersey that I've had for years; even played hockey in it.  Last year after game six, I got it signed by almost all the players on the team.  I'm only missing Chara, Kobasew, and Fernandez.  Obvisiously, I do not wear this jersey to play hockey anymore.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from marc008. Show marc008's posts

I have a Cam Neely home jersey and also a Patrice Bergeron away jersey that I got this year both of them are pretty sweet.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwoods7977. Show cwoods7977's posts

Wow - just what everyone wants - a GF named "P00P."    Presumably the BF is sweaty from sweeping up after the other inmates.  
    Posted by MedfordMickey

Medord Mickey is a certified Jacobs lover and boozebag. Please disreguard anything this fool has to say.

Sections
Shortcuts