Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player....

There has been sooooo much trash talk going on lately, basically its a my player is better than your player sort of thing...Sturm vs Ryder for example. Lets just put it out there who we really like or dislike!!

1. Who is your favorite player on the Bruins right now?? Pick just 1.
    2. Who is your least favorite player on the team??  Pick just 1.

I don't care if you back it up with a valid reason or if you don't.  You may dislike a player because of where he is from, color of his playoff beard, the way he talks to the media....Conversely , you make like a player because he dates your Mom, has the same hairstyle as you, drives a Prius. Well, you guys get the picture...

My picks are: 
    1. Tukka Rask. I love the name and and his mask,this kid has serious potential!!!
    2. Shawn Thorton.  Brings very little to the table and has the same last name as Jumbo Joe, uughhh!!

Just a thread to lighten the mood around here and to see if we can have a bit of fun!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player....

Bergeron & Stuart are faves.
    Least fave is whoever brings the least effort to their position, with Wideman gone and a whole new season ahead the position is wide open.

In Response to Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player....:
    There has been sooooo much trash talk going on lately, basically its a my player is better than your player sort of thing...Sturm vs Ryder for example. Lets just put it out there who we really like or dislike!! 1. Who is your favorite player on the Bruins right now?? Pick just 1. 2. Who is your least favorite player on the team??  Pick just 1. I don't care if you back it up with a valid reason or if you don't.  You may dislike a player because of where he is from, color of his playoff beard, the way he talks to the media....Conversely , you make like a player because he dates your Mom, has the same hairstyle as you, drives a Prius. Well, you guys get the picture... My picks are:  1. Tukka Rask. I love the name and and his mask,this kid has serious potential!!! 2. Shawn Thorton.  Brings very little to the table and has the same last name as Jumbo Joe, uughhh!!   Just a thread to lighten the mood around here and to see if we can have a bit of fun!!
    Posted by scottm50

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player....:
    There has been sooooo much trash talk going on lately, basically its a my player is better than your player sort of thing...Sturm vs Ryder for example. Lets just put it out there who we really like or dislike!! 1. Who is your favorite player on the Bruins right now?? Pick just 1. 2. Who is your least favorite player on the team??  Pick just 1. I don't care if you back it up with a valid reason or if you don't.  You may dislike a player because of where he is from, color of his playoff beard, the way he talks to the media....Conversely , you make like a player because he dates your Mom, has the same hairstyle as you, drives a Prius. Well, you guys get the picture... My picks are:  1. Tukka Rask. I love the name and and his mask,this kid has serious potential!!! 2. Shawn Thorton.  Brings very little to the table and has the same last name as Jumbo Joe, uughhh!!   Just a thread to lighten the mood around here and to see if we can have a bit of fun!!
    Posted by scottm50

I would go with lucic, hopefully he lives up to expectations, but certainly the emotional leader on the team (bergy my close second)

Least favorite.. does kessel still count?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

Favorite: Krejci (but soon to be Seguin when he makes the team)
    Least: Ference

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Favorite: Looch
    Least: Ryder

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

favorite: savard
    least: wheeler

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

And S. Thornton brings a lot to the table , considering the salary he makes and the line he plays on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Scott, youre a good poster, just had to stick up for my boy , who makes no money and does a lot of dirty work.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stunner416. Show stunner416's posts

Favourite: Krejci
    Least: Thornton - Absolutely Useless. Boston should've spent the money they gave to Thornton and signed Asham who had 10G/14A=24 Pts last year compared to Thornton's 1G/9A=10 Pts.  Last 3 Stanley Cup Champs had 0 Goons.  You need your 4th line to be able to put up points as well just not at the same rate of the top 3 lines.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In Response to Re: Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player....:
    In Response to Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player.... : I would go with lucic, hopefully he lives up to expectations, but certainly the emotional leader on the team (bergy my close second) Least favorite.. does kessel still count?
    Posted by rolerhoky19

The contract sets the expectations extremely high.  But I do think that Lucic is our absolute best player in the crease.  He's a great screen, nearly impossible to move out of there, and seems to have a knack for findings rebounds.

I'm hoping for 20 goals out of him this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from eyeinthesky. Show eyeinthesky's posts

Favorite:   O - Bergeron - always impressed by his skill and hockey sense. Great leader, would love him to retire a B

D - Stuart - extremely solid Dman, sticks up for himself and teammates, tough, doesn't take crap, developed by B's

Least Fav: O - Sturm - makes me sick he's been our best goal scorer

D - Hunwick - doesn't do much, this year's wideman. would like to trade

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Favorite:  A tie - Krejci & Bergeron
    Least Favorite:  Claude Julien

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Favorite: Tyler Seguin. Before this year, it was Savard.
    Least Favorite: Hmmm. Quite a few to choose from (Ryder, Hunwick, Thornton). I'm gunna go with Thornton.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Favorite forward Savard,least favorite Marchand.
    Favorite defenseman,Chara,least favorite Hunwick.
    Favorite goalie,Thomas.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Thanks Drew! If they took the instigator penalty out of the rulebook,  Shawn Thorton would be one of my favorites!! I really hate the last name though, a reminder of the potential franchise player the Bruins had that didn't materialize. Hahaha

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from twentyfour. Show twentyfour's posts

Favorite - Stuart
    Least Favorite - Hunwick

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Favorite: Mark Recchi (followed closely by Bergeron, Stuart, Chara and Lucic)  What more could a supporter of our club ask when a 42 year old often sets the example for work ethic on a club with some players almost half his age?

Least Favorite: Not sure.  I wish Ference would stay clear of the injury list.  Think I read somewhere that the Bruins have a much better record with him than without him in the lineup.  Has anybody else seen this along the way?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Favorite Forwards: Krejci, Savard, Bergeron

Least Favorite Forwards: Thornton, Recchi

Favorite D: Chara

Least Favorite D: Hunwick

Favorite Goalie: Rask

Least Favorite Goalie: Thomas

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Favorite:  Boychuk
    Least/Worst:  Ference  (should be wearing the spoked 'P')

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Favorite: Lucic
    Least Favorite: None

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Fave: Brian Burke
    Least: Ryder

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Favorite: Rask
    Least Favorite:Trent Whitfield

All time Favorite: Terry O'reilly
    All time Least Favorite: Ken Linsman (he was a complete dick when I met him)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player....:
    Favorite: Rask Least Favorite:Trent Whitfield All time Favorite: Terry O'reilly All time Least Favorite: Ken Linsman (he was a complete dick when I met him)
    Posted by Reilly24

Probably because he gave a rats azz about you .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Forgot favorite coach=the next one.Least favorite Julie Ann!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Favorite:  Bergeron with Stuart close behind

Least:  Shawn Thornton with no one even close.  Thornton is an empty jersey who doesn't intimidate a soul and rarely gets involved with anything that isn't staged.

Sections
Shortcuts