Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player....

In Response to Re: Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player....:
    Favorite: Rask Least Favorite:Trent Whitfield All time Favorite: Terry O'reilly All time Least Favorite: Ken Linsman (he was a complete dick when I met him)
    Posted by Reilly24

From what I understand about Kenny, it wasn't about you!  The Rat's a different Cat.  But I loved watching the guy play.  If he'd been given 20% more athletic ability, he'd have been special.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

All time worst is a long list if you don't put some kind of minimum on it.  Marius Jerkovski?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Faves : Bergeron and alltime Orr
    Least : I'd say Wheeler only because he does so little with his size and abilities. But the year before he was impressive. Alltime has to be Brian Curran. How could anybody skate so bad and be in the NHL ( I know his fists ) ?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Cool, lots of good posts!!

All Time favorite for me would be: Neely!! Witnessing the comeback year and watching him score that 50 goals in 44 games was pretty special!!! Orr being VERY close second only because I was too young to really appreciate what he was doing for the Bruins. He was the greatest Bruin evah!!

All time least favorite: Marty McSorley, not because of his play or his personality, (apparently he is one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet) but for the stick swinging incident on Brashear.  That was a sad moment in Bruins history....what was he thinking?????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

In Response to Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player....:

There has been sooooo much trash talk going on lately, basically its a my player is better than your player sort of thing...Sturm vs Ryder for example. Lets just put it out there who we really like or dislike!! 1. Who is your favorite player on the Bruins right now?? Pick just 1. 2. Who is your least favorite player on the team??  Pick just 1. I don't care if you back it up with a valid reason or if you don't.  You may dislike a player because of where he is from, color of his playoff beard, the way he talks to the media....Conversely , you make like a player because he dates your Mom, has the same hairstyle as you, drives a Prius. Well, you guys get the picture... My picks are:  1. Tukka Rask. I love the name and and his mask,this kid has serious potential!!! 2. Shawn Thorton.  Brings very little to the table and has the same last name as Jumbo Joe, uughhh!!   Just a thread to lighten the mood around here and to see if we can have a bit of fun!!
    Posted by scottm50

Fav-Lucic

Least-Wheeler

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

How the hell can Recchi be among your least favorites? What drugs should you be on? In Response to Re: Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player.... :
    Posted by bandgbleeder

Your entitled to your opinion and Im entitled to mine. Im not on any drugs. Its not just now that recchi plays for boston, I have never liked him. I didnt like him when he was on philly, pitt, mont, car, or TB. I still don't like him today. I was extremely dissapointed when he was resigned

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-of-Smeg. Show Bruins-of-Smeg's posts

Fave: Bergeron
    Least fave: None, it will be a new season and as far as I am concerned everyone starts with a clean slate. Ask me 20-25 games into the new season and I'll have a better answer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

favorite Lucic and Stuart tie, least Ryder

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

All-time favorites: Ray Bourque, Terry O'Reilly & Cam Neely
    All-time least favorite: Glen Wesley, Hal Gill, Alexi Zhamnov

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Favorite all-time: Ray Bourque.  I didn't get to watch hockey regularly until I moved out of my parents' house.  Orr was long gone by then.

Least favorite of the last ten years: Jason York.  Cringeworthy every game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

All-time favorite: Rick "Nifty" Middleton I could watch that man stick handle all day long! Sinden man handled the Rangers on that trade. Favorite moment scores a hat trick during a matinee at the garden jumps over the boards grabs a cowboy hat that had been thrown on the ice and puts it on Classic Nifty!

All-time potential unfulfilled: Bobby Carpenter still had a good solid career as 3rd line defensive center after he shattered his knee cap in 91'. If he hadn't gotten injured the Bruins would have walked all over the Penguins in the Prince of Wales conference finals that year.

Leat favorite Bruin: Alexei Zhamnov got a pot of honey from MOC and licked it clean!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

All-time favorites: Ray Bourque, Terry O'Reilly & Cam Neely All-time least favorite: Glen Wesley, Hal Gill, Alexi Zhamnov
    Posted by Crowls2424

i still appreciate Wesley as he was a toss  in pick with Neely for Barry Pederson.After leaving as free agent,Wesley fetched 3 first rounders as compensation(Mclaren,Aitken,Samsonov).Samsonov got the  bruins Reasonor and a second rounder in return.That second rounder ended up being Lucic.So in a way Bruins are still seeing dividends from the Pederson/Neely trade(one of the most lopsided trades in nhl history)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player.... : Your entitled to your opinion and Im entitled to mine. Im not on any drugs. Its not just now that recchi plays for boston, I have never liked him. I didnt like him when he was on philly, pitt, mont, car, or TB. I still don't like him today. I was extremely dissapointed when he was resigned
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

I'm going to guess you weren't paying too much attention to which players you didn't like on the Habs at that age.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Favorite - Tuukka Rask, Chara, Lucic, Bergeron, Krejci, Stuart, and Recchi are all close behind.

Least Favorite - Michael F**** Ryder, God I hate him

All Time Favorite - Ray Bourque, Bobby Orr, Cam Neely, Ted Donato (mainly because of that one game where he played like 3 or 4 shifts with a broken foot)

Least Favorite - Glen Murray (Oh, my, God, you are so slow), Marty McSorley, Petr Schaeffer, Alexei Zhamnov, Joe Thornton

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonfan4ever2010. Show Bostonfan4ever2010's posts

Current favorite - Krejci so creative with the puck the game slows down for him.
    Least Fav right now is Ryder I would like to get rid of his salary.
    All time biggest disappointment as a Bruin Kevin Steevens just a tragedy

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player.... : I'm going to guess you weren't paying too much attention to which players you didn't like on the Habs at that age.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I know that. Im only 17. Im just saying, throughout my time watching hockey, I have never liked the guy. Just how you don't like savard even though a lot of bruins fans like him, I don't like recchi even though 95% of this board has a man crush on him

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from K435. Show K435's posts

Fav.  Bergeron (ALL HEART)
    Least Fav.  Wheeler ( NO HEART)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Fav.  Bergeron (ALL HEART) Least Fav.  Wheeler ( NO HEART)
    Posted by K435

I'm not going to tell you who to like or dislike, but I can't help but ask how you can say someone who blocks slapshots on the PK and is praised by Mark Recchi for his work ethic has "no heart."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Who is your Favorite and Least Favorite player.... : I'm not going to tell you who to like or dislike, but I can't help but ask how you can say someone who blocks slapshots on the PK and is praised by Mark Recchi for his work ethic has "no heart."
    Posted by duinne

Maybe he was blocking the shots because he can't be wounded...because he's go no heart?  Is it possible that he was simply watching the detectives?

(10 point reference)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan22. Show bostonfan22's posts

Favorite: Lucic
    Least: Ryder

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfanssuck. Show bostonfanssuck's posts

Favorite Thorton least favorite the sissy Krejci.

Sections
Shortcuts