Who leads the NHL in scoring?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VicRattlehead. Show VicRattlehead's posts

Who leads the NHL in scoring?

Sorry guys I think I have a virus and I cannot open another tab and check out NHL.com or anything else, my computer is soooo slow. I am stuck on Boston.com.

Who leads the NHL in scoring so far this year? Ovie or Crosby maybe?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Re: Who leads the NHL in scoring?

Joe Thornton in points and assists, Gaborik in goals

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Bergeron leads in intangibles

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

No Kobasew leads in intangibles I thought ? Oh wait Kobasew is gone and our Penalty Kill has been suffering since. Wish we had Chuck's goal scoring and intangibles back LoL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BarfBagBilly. Show BarfBagBilly's posts

Joe Thornton...

I wish we had players like him..

Boston Bruins... Chasing their own tail since 1972

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In Response to Re: Who leads the NHL in scoring?:
    [QUOTE]No Kobasew leads in intangibles I thought ? Oh wait Kobasew is gone and our Penalty Kill has been suffering since. Wish we had Chuck's goal scoring and intangibles back LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Good one Sanny - except 43 goals in his last 2 years in Boston were very tangible. I guess we won't give him the credit he deserves for his scoring and grit he gave us while he was here. BTW Bergy was great on those faceoffs in Toronto
    tonight.Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I thought Chuck had good solid campaigns in 08 and 09. I honestly wish him well with the Wild. Bergeron is the Bruins best all around player without him The Bruins would have a worse record than the Canes right now sorry just agree to disagree.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

[QUOTE]I thought Chuck had good solid campaigns in 08 and 09. I honestly wish him well with the Wild. Bergeron is the Bruins best all around player without him The Bruins would have a worse record than the Canes right now sorry just agree to disagree.
    give me backstrom or semmons or richards or many others any day  real 5 mil. players  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vickers21. Show vickers21's posts

The one and only Joe Thornton

Still the dumbest trade of all time.

Only the Bruins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah Jumbo has all those Stanley Cups in San Jose! How many is it now ? backstrom or semmons or richards you say....Backstrom another Overall first pick and Richards was the first overall pick you have to finish last to get that pick!

Who is semmons ? Field hockey player ? or do you mean Semin ? why am I trying to guess ? Bergeron is a steal for what he does and is a bargain!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

[QUOTE]Yah Jumbo has all those Stanley Cups in San Jose!

Yeah who would want a scoring champ and NHL MVP on the Bruins? The Bruins have been soooo successful since he left right? The Bruins have won a whopping ONE Playoff series against an #8 seed since the trade. Wow... impressive stuff!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

[QUOTE]Yah Jumbo has all those Stanley Cups in San Jose! How many is it now ? backstrom or semmons or richards you say....Backstrom another Overall first pick and Richards was the first overall pick you have to finish last to get that pick! Who is semmons ? Field hockey player ? or do you mean Semin ? why am I trying to guess ? Bergeron is a steal for what he does and is a bargain!
     i agree bergeron is stealing about 3 mil. bucks i love how you think you win in an argument by correcting spelling . he is no more then a good defensive player and dont ever compare him to yzerman who scored 40 plus multiple times plus was on 2 or 3 stanley cup team. but you can probably win the argument please corract mi spelin

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You're missing the point The Bruins would need to finish last 3 or 4 years in a row like Pittsburgh and Washington to get players like Backstrom, Semin and Richards.

Who has compared Bergeron to Yzerman ? I didn't and no one else on this thread did either where did that come from ? Again if Patrice Bergeron were not on this team the Bruins would have a much worse record that's a given.

For people whom would like to see Patrice traded it's a foolish thought. Again and Again you cannot find 2 way players like Bergeron anywhere! He's the only consistent forward that we have and Yzerman is about to name him to the Canadian Olympic team. Spell check that!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Forever the worst trade of all time, Joe Thornton for Marco Sturm, Brad Stuart, and Wayne Primeau

one 26 year old future Hall of Famer for one 4th line center, one 3rd line winger, and one quality defenseman.

Forever and always the worst trade of all time

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah and Paille hasn't improved the Bruins PK at all. Horrible addition just Bad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

$10 bucks SanDogBrewin still wears his Bruins jammies to bed complete with the footsies

Sections
Shortcuts