who to cheer for tonight?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: who to cheer for tonight?????

No problem whatsoever.  Go NYR.  Bruins will get in on their own merits, plus look for Flyers to lose, and NYR to lose />>>>>after tonight<<<<<<<.

We can have our cake and eat it, too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: who to cheer for tonight?????:
    No problem whatsoever.  Go NYR.  Bruins will get in on their own merits, plus look for Flyers to lose, and NYR to lose /> />>>>after tonight<<<<<<<. We can have our cake and eat it, too.
    Posted by BadHabitude

The Flyers and NYR (after tonight) play each other....as much as I hate both, they can't both lose! Cool I'm assuming you mean they'll split the 2 games between them...I think you're probably right if so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

hmmm, Toronto wins and we solidify our playoff chances only to play 4 more games and watch this pathetic team get the crap kicked out of them or NYR win and we are almost guaranteed the #2 overall pick which would bring in much need offense from a star destined player....decisions decisons

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: who to cheer for tonight????? : The Flyers and NYR (after tonight) play each other....as much as I hate both, they can't both lose! I'm assuming you mean they'll split the 2 games between them...I think you're probably right if so.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Yes, split, but according to many posters on here, they have the opinion that TB and FLA can each lose both their last games thus enabled TO to finish 5th worse overall.

New math I guess.

But what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

what are our "merits"....
    here's some ugly math for us to consider. With Ferrence/Stuart/Siedenberg not playing...that leaves 3 "real" defenseman. Let's look at those 3. Chara has a broken nose, wearing a cage...one is Wideman....that leaves Boychuck playing D by himself. Ugly but true math!!! I can't see us winning a single game from here on in

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

No doubt " Lets go Rangers "

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

As long as the game is won in regulation I will be happy.  I would perfer a Rags win to guarantee us the 2nd positon in the draft lottery.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Rangers win please .... and I'm beginning to hate those Panthers and Lightning for purposely tanking (especially TB with all their talent).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

tor tonight cause if nyr win bs need 4 pts to clinch loss and they need 2  bs have 3 tough games left

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Rangers win please .... and I'm beginning to hate those Panthers and Lightning for purposely tanking (especially TB with all their talent).
    Posted by NumbaFouwer

LOL I just started another post with these same thoughts!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I think you have to cheer for the rangers to win tonight.Maybe the second overall pick will take some of the sting out of this season from hell.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldRaspy. Show OldRaspy's posts

I think you have to cheer for the rangers to win tonight.Maybe the second overall pick will take some of the sting out of this season from hell.
    Posted by john6345

Correct. If the Rangers win in regulation, then Toronto is locked into 29th place. They will lose any tie breakers with the Florida teams by virtue of the number of wins each has.  

The Bs will still be up one on the Blueshits with a game in hand. Better for this beat up team to win their way into playoffs as opposed to backing in. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

I'm going for the hated Rangers Taylor Hall will be the best sniper the B's have gotten since Neely now don't get your gonads in knots noone can replace Neely but Hall will be the best sniper we have had since Cam.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I only cheer for one team Boston Bruins Lets go Bruins. I can't see myself cheering for Toronto or NYR, I would have to out and get a flu shot because if i cheer for either team i would be violently ill the next day or think i woke up in the twilight zone. No Thanx Bruins is in my blood they have to get in by winning games not be depended on other teams that is my rule of thumb.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from drahcir61. Show drahcir61's posts

It's almost a non-issue ... the Rangers need close to a miracle to catch the Bruins & the Leafs need close to a miracle to leap above the 29 spot.  Both teams need a win tonight, hopefully Kessel gets runover a few times.  One thing I don't want is an OT game where both teams take points.

The numbers, remaining schedule, & tiebreak rules don't favor either team.  Mathematically it's possible, but unlikely either team will move past their current spots.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Are you serious?  Go Rangers.  Not even a question.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I only cheer for one team Boston Bruins Lets go Bruins. I can't see myself cheering for Toronto or NYR, I would have to out and get a flu shot because if i cheer for either team i would be violently ill the next day or think i woke up in the twilight zone. No Thanx Bruins is in my blood they have to get in by winning games not be depended on other teams that is my rule of thumb.
    Posted by Canbostondoit

Yah, what he said !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Are you serious?  Go Rangers.  Not even a question.
    Posted by TuukkainNet

Yup.  That pretty much sums it up.  Go Rangers.  No question.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Next year for the first Game , I hope to see

1th line : Lucic Savard and Hall
    2th line : Sturm Krecji  Colborne
    3th line  : Wheler Bergeron Caron
    4th line : Recci Sobotka Thorton
    Spare line : Sauvé Hamill  Ryder 

Paillé Satan Bégin must be traded for a new Zamboni

Go Rangers

Sections
Shortcuts