Who will end the season with the most points?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Who will end the season with the most points?

Which of the Bruins players do you think will finish the year with the most points? Please don't say Wheeler...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Re: Who will end the season with the most points?

I'd put some money on Bergeron.. If Savard is out most of the year and Bergeron gets the good wingers for once, he'll get real good numbers (and I don't mean Ryder / Wheels)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Kessel! Oops wait I signed a petition I'm so sorry my bad LoL!

PS. David Krejci 80-85 points even with Savard coming back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I'll echo SanDog w/ Krejci as leading scorer but I'll add Horton leads in goals w/ 37.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

who cares? It's time the die-hards start thinking about wins, not the piddly little things that don't matter

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Krejci. I'd love to see him break 80 points, and I think he's quite capable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

piddly little things like soccer?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Boy, this is tough.  If Horton, Bergy and Krejci play all year (75+ games), itll be close.  All three will put up 25-30+ goals, 40-50 assists.  Bergy on the low end goals, high end assists, Horton in the middle, Krejci on the high end goals, low end assists.  70-80 points each.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

In Response to Re: Who will end the season with the most points?:
    Boy, this is tough.  If Horton, Bergy and Krejci play all year (75+ games), itll be close.  All three will put up 25-30+ goals, 40-50 assists.  Bergy on the low end goals, high end assists, Horton in the middle, Krejci on the high end goals, low end assists.  70-80 points each.
    Posted by bigvig

Since when does Krejci shoot?  Last I checked, he was more of a pass first guy.  I would switch the prediction for Bergeron and Krejci with Bergeron getting more goals.  But I do think 70-80 points will happen for at least 2 out of 3 of those players

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I think Krejci is more the player he was his sophomore season than his first and last season.  Looks at their stats on NHL.com  Bergy has had 99 goals, 181 assists, Krejci 45 goals, 107 assists.  Thats pretty close, but I think Krejci is much younger and has a LOT of potential to become a real sniper.  Bergy is still young, yes, but I just think he is never going to be the player he could have been before the concussion.   Could be and hope I am wrong, just my opinions. 

PS:   Krejci's shot % is 11.9 compared to Bergy's 9.6.  Ovechkins is 12.5

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Bergeron seems to be getting better with time i think this is his to break his barriers.

Krejci will get the first line duty until Savy returns to game health.

Top Three

Bergy
    Krejci
    Chara

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Krejic        20 - 60 - 80
    Bergeron   20 - 50 - 70

Horton      30 - 35 - 65
    Lucic        25 - 35 - 60
    Chara       15 - 45 - 60

Wheeler    20 - 30 - 50

Savard      10 - 35 - 45
    Seguin      15 - 30 - 45
    Recchi       10 - 35 - 45
    Sturm        15 - 20 - 35
    Caron        10 - 20 - 30

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Looks like I'm in the minority -taking Horton with a monster season at 40-40-80 points and over 100 PIMS. Guy is ready to break out. If Savvy wasn't injured he would be the man.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Krejic        20 - 60 - 80 Bergeron   20 - 50 - 70 Horton      30 - 35 - 65 Lucic        25 - 35 - 60 Chara       15 - 45 - 60 Wheeler    20 - 30 - 50 Savard      10 - 35 - 45 Seguin      15 - 30 - 45 Recchi       10 - 35 - 45 Sturm        15 - 20 - 35 Caron        10 - 20 - 30
    Posted by nrguy

That would be truly amazing.  Everyone's goals, assists, and point totals would be divisible by 5!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Bergeron, probably with breathing room.

In Response to Who will end the season with the most points?:
    Which of the Bruins players do you think will finish the year with the most points? Please don't say Wheeler...
    Posted by BigPapaBear72

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

David Krejci.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rmiller88. Show Rmiller88's posts

[QUOTE]who cares? It's time the die-hards start thinking about wins, not the piddly little things that don't matter
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/

so we are not allowed to talk about poinst soccer dude?
    why dont you start a thread about wins then?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

who cares? It's time the die-hards start thinking about wins, not the piddly little things that don't matter
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer

Excuse me but could someone pass me my jaw?  It's over there on the floor.  No, that's dead squirrel....yeah, that's it.

I...I think he has a point.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

Krejci 23-57-80
    Bergy 21-54-75
    Horton 36-39-75
    Seguin 20-35-55
    Lucic 22-37-57
    Chara 18-45-63

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Easy - a tie:

Tyler Seguin - 31g 41a 72 points
    Patrice Bergeron - 25g 47a 72 points

Sections
Shortcuts