Who will lead the Bruins in points when Savard returns?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Who will lead the Bruins in points when Savard returns?

Savard was off to a hot start despite not being 100%, so who will be #1 in points when 91 steps back on the ice?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Who will lead the Bruins in points when Savard returns?

that was easy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

That was sorta the point. Bergeron keeps getting listed as the third center, when in reality he's better than Krejci. I think Krejci is great, love the deal he signed and hope he retires a Bruin but a healthy Bergeron is better than Krejci. 

In Response to Re: Who will lead the Bruins in points when Savard returns?:
    [QUOTE]that was easy
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'm gonna shake things up and go with Ryder. I've ben getting on his case on this board. The Bs really need him now and I'm gonna go with Michael.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Sturm was our leading scorer only 2 years ago... I'll go with him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

It all depends who gets hot, krejci got hot for 10 weeks last year and led the NHL in points for those 10 weeks ahead of ovechkin...another thing, i am a huge bergeron fan, have always loved the guy and the amazing skill he shows in the corner, but a healthy bergeron is not better than a healthy krejci (once he gets his timing back)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]That was sorta the point. Bergeron keeps getting listed as the third center, when in reality he's better than Krejci. I think Krejci is great, love the deal he signed and hope he retires a Bruin but a healthy Bergeron is better than Krejci.  In Response to Re: Who will lead the Bruins in points when Savard returns? :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

I feel David will turn it around.  I saw him fighting hard and giving extra hits tonite. Those are signs of a player that is frustrated with himself and not happy with the way he's been playing.  With Bergy playing well it will take some pressure
    off of Krejci and he will start producing.  Wheeler isn't helping.
    I was going to put Krejci but the way Bergy's been playing seems hands down to me.
    The PP must pick it up and that will help Krejci.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Gee go figure dkrejci46 picks David Krejci interesting pick. When David starts to shoot again the extra pretty pass is not cutting it he needs to shoot and now!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

[QUOTE]Gee go figure dkrejci46 picks David Krejci interesting pick. When David starts to shoot again the extra pretty pass is not cutting it he needs to shoot and now!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

He definitely had a play tonight in which he should have shot instead of pass, but he also set up two or three other plays with great passes that his line mates did not put away.  I thought he has looked really good, he just needs someone who can put the puck away out there with him.  

On that note...What the hell is up with Wheeler?  Do I think this kid has more skill/potential then he really does?  Sitting on the 4th line tonight seemed kind of strange to me especially considering he can score.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

notice i did not pick Krejci....honestly, I would pick Bergeron, possibly Wheeler or Ryder if they get hot, both are streaky

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from T00fresh. Show T00fresh's posts

i like the bergy-ryder-marchand line; if they stay together ryder and bergy will both get a lot of points, but ryder is more of a goal scorer and bergeron can get more points because its easier to get assists

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCan. Show BruinsCan's posts

I picked Bergeron, but in reality everyone needs to step up without Savvy AND Lucic.  Also, I noticed tonight Chara was really agressive and he should contribute more now that we really need it.
    In Wheels defence, he is the 'vet' on a rookie line that didn't look too bad.  He has a big responsibility to stabalize that line and he didn't really disapoint in the first game in that role.

Lets see how this plays out, I think in the long run it will benefit both Bergeron and Krejci.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Sturm can starts to score, but Bergy will get more points because he's a great passer.