who would they get back for Timmy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

Re: who would they get back for Timmy?

We all need to consider the source of this rumour (B. Garrioch). I live in Ottawa and Mr. Garrioch's track record  over the years is not the greatest. To those fellow Canadians on this site, I will make a comparison that should explain the way Mr. Garrioch operates.

You know those recent Tim Horton's ads featuring the wheel of

donuts; Mr. Garrioch has something similar; it's called the wheel of rumours. One spin of the wheel every week and you have a fresh rumour to throw out to all those hockey fans eager for some

juicy info! I hear that Eklund collaborates with Garrioch on the names to be put on the wheel (they are buddies from way back) and they take turns spinning the wheel! And the best part is that
    if they don't like the name landed on they can always spin again!

I'm not saying TT won't get traded, let's just remember how reliable this source is. I don't mean any disrespect, but I've actually talked hockey with Bruce (he used to be a regular at a 
    restaurant I used to work at) so I'm somewhat familiar with his
    "stories". 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

They should only consider trading him if they can acquire a solid #2 goalie to give Rask a break here and there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: who would they get back for Timmy?:
    Bruins should not only try to trade him to an Eastern Conference team, trade him to a NE division team! His contract is awful and will absolutely hamstring any sucker that takes it.  Haven't heard Detroit in the conversation. TT is from Michigan and they need goaltending, IMO. Jimmy Howard has been solid but is less than ideal to ride into the playoffs. No one trusts Osgood.
    Posted by mattymcgee55

I also feel Detroit would make sense and am surprised it has not been tossed around more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

If det gets to the playoffs and doesn't go with howards its going to be because of osgood, Thomas doesn'thave a ton of play off experience nor is his resume all that sparkling in it...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: who would they get back for Timmy?:
    There is NO way Chicago can fit him in under the cap unless the B's take Campbell's huge deal. Have you noticed that the trades that have happened so far have exchanged bad or heavy contracts for similar? Blake-Guiguere, Phaneuf's $7 mil. Kopitar etc. Look to see who has a similar 3 year $15 million ticket (age notwithstanding) and take it from there.
    Posted by scotland19

Kopitar?? 

Sections
Shortcuts