Who??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xj9. Show xj9's posts

Who??

http://bruins.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=367372

"One of the negotiations was for a very elite player.  Despite our efforts, basically we are not very high on this player’s list and it looks like there’s no shot at the player. 

We’re closer with another player though, and right now it's just the waiting game….which is excruciating. 

I’m sitting here waiting in my office.  In addition to me, Cam’s spoken with the player, and Claude’s spoken with the player.  It’s a lot about recruitment - selling the team and the city.  That’s what we are trying to do." -Peter Chiarelli 

Who do you think he's talking about??/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from quirkstre. Show quirkstre's posts

Who??

brian campbell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3639358. Show user_3639358's posts

Who??

Hossa, we haven't been on Campbell's list at all, but Hossa's we have

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMB1234. Show JMB1234's posts

Who??

I wouldn't call Campbell a "very elite" player... The only "very elite" free agents I would list as Hossa, Jagr and Sundin, with Sundin and Jagr a bit old for the Bruins.

So it sounds like they have lost out on Hossa and are waiting on Campbell.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

Who??

If they were gonna offer Hossa: 12Yrs @ $100M, how much would they have offered Campbell? the same?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymaniya. Show hockeymaniya's posts

Who??

And How many contracts would they have had to buy out? LOL, "Yah guys, uhhh, thanks for joining the team...looks like you're the only ones on it...GOOD LUCK!!!!!" LOLOL

Sections
Shortcuts