Who's untouchable?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from negler41. Show negler41's posts

Who's untouchable?

If you can get Kovalchuk AND SIGN HIM. I would trade anybody on this roster except Savard and Chara.  Period.  This team is a freaken joke.  I'm sick of listening to the interviews after every game and the players trying to explain "todays reason" why they lost.  Each day it's a different excuse.  That means "we aren't sure why".  Grow a set of nuts and play hockey.  For some reason, they have turned into the exact opposite of "Big and Bad".  If it's not the coach (and PC says its not the coach)  then it must be the players.  So do something about it.

I hate listening to this #1 Toronto Pick baloney.  If you get one of the top 3 overall picks in the draft, what are you hoping that player develops into? Pretty sure you want him to develop into an impact player like Kovalchuk. He is exactly what the Bruins need right now so get him now.  F the draft.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from negler41. Show negler41's posts

Re: Who's untouchable?

If you can't sign him then don't do it.  I'll give you that much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

Rask is the only untouchable because he is a goalie with extreme potential and you build from the goalie out. Everybody else is up for grabs for the right deal which would include Kovalchuk as a rental as this team has no chance at the cup this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

The only untouchable is Toronto's #1 Pick.

EVERY roster player is available.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

RASK  Tor #1, Colburne

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

There's no chance Savard is available. Makes the Bruins a different team and Kovalchuk is that much more intriguing with Savard setting him up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

Those are all interesting people but no one's untouchable.

Savard's not going anywhere because of his age and salary.  He's simply worth more to the Bruins than he's worth to anyone else.  No while he's not untouchable he's not going anywhere.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Rask, Lucic, Krejci, Bergeron, Savard, Chara. That is your Core, untouchable IMO.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

#1 Tor pick = cheaper impact player . Kovy 's a great player but Atlanta hasn't won anything with him. We'd have to gut the team and then we'd be Atlanta North.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

The Untouchables:  RASK, STUART, BERGERON, LUCIC.

Everyone else is fair game. Deal any or all of them, so long as the 1st round picks are not involved.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Rask, Savard, Lucic, Krejci and Bergeron.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

im with you lucaoo, everyone else is fair game. Does that get a deal done for Kovalchuk? I'm not so sure.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Savard - Lucic - Krejci - possibly Stuart

Anyone else ba-bye

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Untouchables
    Sean Connery in the movie the untouchables just joking:
    Lucic Savard Bergeron Stuart Boychuk Toronto's 1st pick
    Touchables
    Hunwick Bitz Krejci Wheels BST /> 1st And Toronto's 2nd pick for Kovalchuk (only if we sign him for at least 3 years) and Antropov
    Lucic Savard Kovalchuk
    Sturm Antropov Ryder
    Paille Bergeron Rechhi
    Thornton Begin Sobotka
    Lehtonen for back up
    Then we pick up Ward for d man
    Chara Wideman
    Morris Ward
    Boychuk McQuaid (until Stuart returns from injury )

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Toronto's #1
    Bergeron (heart & soul of B's)
    Rask
    Savard

Everyone else is negotiable IMO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neely07708. Show Neely07708's posts

I'd keep... Bergy, Lucic, Rask, Savard, Stuart and Wheeler.

Krejci and Chara are very close.. but could also get the best return.  Chara would have to be replaced by another dmen.. but Krejci playes our in our deepest position.  Bump Bergy to the full time second line, throw Vladdy in the third slot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My untouchables;
    Rask, Lucic, and Krejci - and...
    one more, although most of you will lose your mind, Wheeler.  I think he's still maturing and has a long way to go, he could be a diamond in the rough.  After 2010-2011, or maybe during that season he could be re-evaluated then.  Krejci came around "all of a sudden", too. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

MDSizzle thats my list to a "T".  Chara, Savard, Lucic, Krejci, Rask, and Bergeron.  I'd add that Tor pick to the list as well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from grouse48. Show grouse48's posts

What is it with Bergy? This guy has had one good year. He dries up like a bull with the cows out of pasture for months at a time

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Rask would be my only untouchable.  I would also consider Lucic, Stuart, and TO's 1st rounder close to untouchable though.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

I agree with MDsizzle but i would put the Loafs #1 pick on the untouchable list also.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The simple list is reverse and short,,who is touchable.
    TT, Chara, Ryder, Wideman, HUnwick, bitz, thorton, begin.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

You beat me to it by 7 minutes Camojonasink. Got to love your screen name.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonCherry. Show DonCherry's posts

Get rid of the soft, overpaid, overrated french-canadian Bergeron.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonCherry. Show DonCherry's posts

posted at 2/3/2010 7:17 PM EST
    First: 7/24/2005
    Last: 2/3/2010
    What is it with Bergy? This guy has had one good year. He dries up like a bull with the cows out of pasture for months at a time

---

I read on another board that he had no PP goal in his last 75 games and 1 in his last 135 games. The guy's a joke, 5 M for that ? Give me a break.