Why do people find a dislike for Kessel so hard to understand??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Why do people find a dislike for Kessel so hard to understand??

The homer CBC HNIC announcers say great things about Kessel and I'm suddenly supposed to turn around and believe that the Laffs will make the playoffs with no defense nor goaltending hmm OK yah your right you got me convinced.

The Columbus Blue Jackets with Mason having a horrible sophomore season can't stop anyone this year. I can see Phil getting 40 goals this year big deal that will not carry them into the playoffs because there defense and goaltending is terrible.

Plus Brian Burke is still looking to deal there best defenseman Kaberle Duh! More misinformation being put on this board once again!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

nio, they won't make playoffs but if kess keeps playing like that draft pix won't mean much. no one in next draftwill be as good.

we are not competingagainst toronto , it's what kess would have brought here and playing with sav could only be more then wat he's doin in tor.

i am starting to get that feeling , tor will finish ahead of us next yr.

btw gil was indeed  good player however how many cups did he win again.

i guess the french connection did't connect when it counted

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Why do people find a dislike for Kessel so hard to understand??:
    watch and listen to commentators if u have a moment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxrr3n29Nfk
    Posted by marco100

Did you actually watch this video ???

WHAT is going on between Kessel and Wilson ????????????????

It makes me VERY uncomfortable.

That's a coach and player?  They look like two school girls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Why do people find a dislike for Kessel so hard to understand??:
    nio, they won't make playoffs but if kess keeps playing like that draft pix won't mean much. no one in next draftwill be as good. we are not competingagainst toronto , it's what kess would have brought here and playing with sav could only be more then wat he's doin in tor. i am starting to get that feeling , tor will finish ahead of us next yr. btw gil was indeed  good player however how many cups did he win again. i guess the french connection did't connect when it counted
    Posted by marco100

How will Toronto finish ahead of us next year?  Are you saying that the players in the current line up will all improve a lot over the course of this year?

ONLY YOUNG guys can do that, and there aren't too many of them on the Leafs.

They aren't getting any draft picks, unless they get a steal in the 3+ round.

The Bruins on the other hand, have some promising people in their farm system, they have draft picks in the first round, 2 in 2010, their own and the Leafs where ever they finish.

So explain how Toronto is going to get better than the Bruins???

Sections
Shortcuts